The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Is emma suffering from anorexia?

I don't really think it's anorexia, she has been eating loads of healthy stuff and she does exercise quite a lot (I've heard). So I guess it's just how she feels comfortable. I aren't complaining, she looks wonderful. :)

Being slim and being anorexic are completely different things. Emma's body shows no sign of anorexia and she looks very healthy, in my opinion. She has been studying and working hard, travelling a lot and she loves sports, so I'm sure that would all contribute to a slimmer shape.

Meh, what everyone else. She's fine. You can tell when someone is suffering from an eating disorder. She mentioned her weight and some other issues in an interview. From what I remember, she was really positive about self image for girls so I'd say this is a negative.

Emma doesn't quite have the curvy body she had before a couple of years ago...what happened? Am I the only one that noticed that she is much slimmer now?

http://watsonportal.net/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=17887&fullsize=1

There is a discussion going on on the front page of Emma Watson.net. She has lost weight, no discussion about it, but this is maybe due to her current movie (she is playing a 16 year old girl) and the way of life, she has at the moment. I personally do not prefer the "Lagerfeld-model-look" she has at the moment (compared with the beautiful and healthy look she had at the 2011 MTV-awards in the breathtaking white dress), but, well, tastes are different......

22610_465355720169125_1208476254_n.jpg

There is a discussion going on on the front page of Emma Watson.net. She has lost weight, no discussion about it, but this is maybe due to her current movie (she is playing a 16 year old girl) and the way of life, she has at the moment. I personally do not prefer the "Lagerfeld-model-look" she has at the moment (compared with the beautiful and healthy look she had at the 2011 MTV-awards in the breathtaking white dress), but, well, tastes are different......

Your right but why doesn't she have this figure anymore? Do you think she will put here curves back on? Idk I have seen Emma with a really big butt before but she had tight jeans on so obviously that reveals your whole lower body with tight clothing on. A nice butt in a good way but I don't see it anymore lol. She said she had curves an she was encouraging young women to embrace it or something. I can see emma with a kim kardashian type of butt lol seriously...wouldn't it look hot on emma?

22610_465355720169125_1208476254_n.jpg

Edited by Roger Wilson