The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma volunteers with Meals on Wheels in NY

From derekblasberg' Instagram:

"Emma and me having another humbling, heart warming day delivering food to the homebound with City Meals on Wheels (www.citymeals.org for more info)"

And Emma tweeted "not sure how great my sense of direction is but I loved playing delivery woman" with this pic:

A69LETwCMAAue7d.jpg

So nice. :D

She is definitly a great young lady...

I am just wondering: has she finished Noah yet? Is it not a little bit dangerous to drive around in NY under these circumstances? As far as I know actors are treated "very safe" during shootings to avoid disruption through accidents ecc.

She is definitly a great young lady...

I am just wondering: has she finished Noah yet? Is it not a little bit dangerous to drive around in NY under these circumstances? As far as I know actors are treated "very safe" during shootings to avoid disruption through accidents ecc.

Noah has been filming around NYC the last few weeks. Production was stopped because of hurricane damage. Not sure if it's resumed yet.

I wonder how many old people appreciated the fact it's Hermione that brings them their mashed potatoes.

Well, to be honest, I think the people have other problems at the moment....... It's nice that she helped, but when I lost my home or have no water, heating or electricity, I really would not care..........

Why does it matter weather or not people recognized her? She didn't do this to be recognized. She is doing a nice thing. Emma is doing whatever small thing they can. People will remember the nice girl that served them. That's probably what she wants anyway. It's not about the fame.

When I saw her tweet I was like THIS is why I love Emma Watson-not just because she is an awesome young actress but also because of her generous heart...GO EMMA :) I hope everyone is recovering-like I said I have friends there that I just spoke too this week and said it was still not good. It is gonna take awhile.