The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma as the Doctor?

So I think she can do this. Why do you think she is lucking a comedy talents?

Uhm... because she has never shown any?

Hermione wasn't [trying to be] funny. Sam wasn't funny. Ditto for Nikki.

Now, like I said, Evy Lynch... that deadpan delivery of Luna's lines was good for a start. Her tweets are genuinely funny and I wish she'd send more of those.

Emma might have a talent for comedy slumbering inside her... but I wouldn't count on it.

Jonny when all she said is true, you are right.

I disagree Sacred. I think she can do it. But i respect that you disagree so, lets stop this discussion, will lead to nothing.

Uhm... because she has never shown any?

Hermione wasn't [trying to be] funny. Sam wasn't funny. Ditto for Nikki.

Now, like I said, Evy Lynch... that deadpan delivery of Luna's lines was good for a start. Her tweets are genuinely funny and I wish she'd send more of those.

Emma might have a talent for comedy slumbering inside her... but I wouldn't count on it.

It's difficult, but I will not rise the question, for WHAT she is actually talented........

It's difficult, but I will not rise the question, for WHAT she is actually talented........

Everything she wants, but not all in this reality^^ (for all to know this is meant as a joke)

Edited by Badab

Welp, she's very pretty, intelligent, sporty, eloquent and graceful. IOW, diva material.The problem is that nowadays, a diva is someone who has x-rays of their butt taken.

As our beloved comedian Otto said once: "There they were again, my three problems ......"

A "Diva" must be able to use her sexappeal (like Marilyn Monroe or Jane Mansfield).

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

welp, as we know, Emma's favorite diva isn't Monroe, but Hepburn. And I can't prove it, but I guess that Emma has had quite a few more risqué photos taken of her than Hepburn ever did.

Lol, Otto has said many things^^ I like his version of "Der Erlkönig"

Diva has in the modern days, i think, a little bit bad attitudes.

But is she thinks she is not "sexy" she can´t be one, can she?

Edited by Badab

welp, as we know, Emma's favorite diva isn't Monroe, but Hepburn. And I can't prove it, but I guess that Emma has had quite a few more risqué photos taken of her than Hepburn ever did.

Hepburn had over years a secred affaire with (the married) Spencer Tracy. Could Emma do such a thing? never.

Hepburn was a actress, not a model. She never did shootings like Emma.

Risque photos of Emma? Seriously? I must have missed something.... :blink:

This was the hottest pic, I could find of Hepburn:

i have the feeling i´m to young for this. I don´t know so many about Hepburn, seen her in some films, yes but...

In my opinion you can be sexy with close on. The way you speak, move and look can be very sexy, more than if you stay naked in the room.

So it could be that it don´t count how many skin she has shown in pics. And the Paparazzi wasn´t that brave at that time, So If Emma has more "Bad" pictures, that may be a reason, too.

Edited by Badab

i have the feeling i´m to young for this. I don´t know so many about Hepburn, seen her in some films, yes but...

In my opinion you can be sexy with close on. The way you speak, move and look can be very sexy, more than if you stay naked in the room.

So it could be that it don´t count how many skin she has shown in pics. And the Paparazzi wasn´t that brave at that time, So If Emma has more "Bad" pictures, that may be a reason, too.

I think you mean "cloth on". And Paparazzi are "brave" (= mutig), because there are some ladies in this forum who would like to kill them when hunting poor Ems.....

yeah meant cloth on. 

I know what brave mean, maybe the word rude would be better, now i think about it again.

And if i may say so, i thin your sentence is missing something. Or i´m to bad in english.

Hepburn had over years a secred affaire with (the married) Spencer Tracy. Could Emma do such a thing? never.

lol, come on. We don't know at all if Emma would do that (and I certainly think she's capable of that as any human being is)

Hepburn was a actress, not a model. She never did shootings like Emma.

I'm sure a lot of "photographers" would gladly have taken sexy pictures of her and published them - she just wasn't interested. Case in point, back then, you could be a diva w/o having a slutty image.

Risque photos of Emma? Seriously? I must have missed something.... :blink:

Uhm... I recall you have a thing for pictures of Emma where she puts her legs on display. And let's not forget her latest 'natural beauty' shoot ;)

Ha, 1001 posts...

Now I am a "Advanced Member" with two Warnings

*PROUD*

image.Uhm... I recall you have a thing for pictures of Emma where she puts her legs on display. And let's not forget her latest 'natural beauty' shoot ;)

The picture in question is cute, but not risque. Ok, maybe for her level they where risque. And the "natural beauty"-shoot: she was not naked and displayed not more then we have seen before. So what should be risque on that?

If she really wants to be a diva in a Hepburn-style, she would have to work very, very hard. Hepburn got her first Oscar for her third movie. Emma just received so far dust-catcher from the creepy MTV.

(Sacreds "risky" picture)
156226_489649544406409_372271734_n.jpg

Yeah theres a point with the risque.

I think we are to much focused on the youth today. Because she has won the oscar by the 3 movie, and the other had win with 8 by first nominee.

It don´t say that this person will be the better actor on livetime. And other like Jeff Bridges who won with i don´t know exactly but he is older than many is bad, because he get this honor in his age.

The most "great" actors are about 50. So in my opinion it don´t count that much.

Is there no political correct Diva subscription with a checklist?^^

PS: Gratulation Jonny!

And very "risky" pic

Edited by Badab

Welp, cat got my post.

Anyways, I said that there's probably not a market anymore for this kind of diva (the non-slutty one), or it isn't being served by the movie industry right now. But it may make a comeback at some point, and Emma will be more mature and easy-going by then.

Sacred, regarding the zensored pic in this thread I found out: it was not a picture with *youknowwhatbutitmustnotbementionedhere*, but a trial-run for a Shower-Gel advertisment. There is a CD-Showergel out there, called "Water-Lily".