#1 tabitoo

tabitoo

Novice Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationSouthKackalacky

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:36 PM

I googled Star Wars Episode VII Emma Watson and yes indeed it is rumored that Emma is wanted by fans to play the daughter of Princess Leia and Han Solo. Just a rumor of course but what a grand one. :) "Dreams do come true." Walt Disney. :)

#2 130671

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts
  • Mood:::/
  • LocationBetween a rock and a hard place ?

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:55 PM

LOL
If that means she'd run around swinging a lightsaber, i'm all for it...

#3 The Midnight Q

The Midnight Q

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,444 posts
  • Mood::giggidy
  • LocationQuahog, RI

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:51 AM

Star Wars VII..... ew
Posted Image
~Thanks Jade~

#4 Arie

Arie

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,231 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:05 PM

Funny rumor. I guess it would be interesting to see Emma in a Star Wars movie. But, its gonna suck so maybe I don't want her involved.

My AMAZING sig is courtesy of the lovely BoMa and Dax
thanksarie.jpg
Best Member Girl Most Likely to Shop Even if the Word Was Ending Fashionista of the Forum
Twin- Ardi, Grandpa- Jon, Parents- Tara and Chris, Godfather- Dax, Daughter- Sarah, Nephew- Widu, Sisters- Catherine and Ellen, BFF- Noura, Roommate- Kim, Potato Chip- BoMa, Pea- Kimmie
totes BFFs w/ Joe 4eva

Lindy's Gift

Ellen's Gift

Boma's Gift

#5 Midnight Toker

Midnight Toker

Energetic member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • LocationMiami, FL

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:03 PM

YES! YES! ALL OF MY FAN BOY YES!!!! omg omg omg If it's Jania Solo... I would DIE if she played Jania. She'd be so kick ass at it too. *squee* Sorry I'm a nerd. Like to the max nerd.
Be true to yourself even when others do not understand.
Posted Image
PSN: rejecteddemo :: Steam :: Tumblr :: Deviant Art

#6 Lady Deadpool

Lady Deadpool

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,191 posts
  • Mood::blue
  • LocationMars

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:47 PM

But, its gonna suck so maybe I don't want her involved.

Αnd you know that for sure because you read your magic ball?

I'm Yin, Widu is Yang.

Tumblr || Twitter || Instagram

Earth House!

#7 Arie

Arie

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,231 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:11 AM

Αnd you know that for sure because you read your magic ball?

Jeez its just my personal opinion. I don't think Disney is gonna do any good with Star Wars. I love the originals. I am allowed to have that opinion.

thanksarie.jpg
Best Member Girl Most Likely to Shop Even if the Word Was Ending Fashionista of the Forum
Twin- Ardi, Grandpa- Jon, Parents- Tara and Chris, Godfather- Dax, Daughter- Sarah, Nephew- Widu, Sisters- Catherine and Ellen, BFF- Noura, Roommate- Kim, Potato Chip- BoMa, Pea- Kimmie
totes BFFs w/ Joe 4eva

Lindy's Gift

Ellen's Gift

Boma's Gift

#8 Lady Deadpool

Lady Deadpool

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,191 posts
  • Mood::blue
  • LocationMars

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:25 AM

Jeez its just my personal opinion. I don't think Disney is gonna do any good with Star Wars. I love the originals. I am allowed to have that opinion.

Phrasing an opinion would be: "The movie is gonna suck, in my opinion. Not "that movie is gonna suck". I'm so tired of people wanting to sound 'cool' or anything by bashing Disney and the fact that it is in charge now. Give it a chance before you judge, people. Don't be bias. It might actually be freaking great. As a huge SW fan myself I'm excited just in the idea of new movies coming out, no matter who's directing.

As for Emma I don't think she'd be suited for such a part. I don't see it now. But she could actually pull it off, in which case it would be awesome.

Edited by Nekyia, 16 November 2012 - 12:27 AM.

I'm Yin, Widu is Yang.

Tumblr || Twitter || Instagram

Earth House!

#9 Arie

Arie

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,231 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:41 AM

Phrasing an opinion would be: "The movie is gonna suck, in my opinion. Not "that movie is gonna suck". I'm so tired of people wanting to sound 'cool' or anything by bashing Disney and the fact that it is in charge now. Give it a chance before you judge, people. Don't be bias. It might actually be freaking great. As a huge SW fan myself I'm excited just in the idea of new movies coming out, no matter who's directing.

As for Emma I don't think she'd be suited for such a part. I don't see it now. But she could actually pull it off, in which case it would be awesome.

I understand completely that you are frustrated with people, but please do not take it out on me. We all get frustrated. I know not to think badly of you because we are friends and I care a lot about you. But, please in the future do not take frustration out on me (or other users with opposing opinions). The great thing about this forum is that we all have different opinions. I love that. But, there is a better way in which to tell someone you disagree.

I happen to love Disney and I love Star Wars. I just do not think they will be a good match. I am not stating this opinion to "be cool". Of course I hope that the movie is great, but I don't think it will be. I am allowed to believe that.

And I am very sorry that my phrasing offended you. I did not think that it would be misunderstood and I will be more careful in the future.

thanksarie.jpg
totes BFFs w/ Joe 4eva

Lindy's Gift

Ellen's Gift

Boma's Gift

#10 130671

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:03 PM

Lol ppl who knows what policy Disney might have a few years from now regarding StarWars...do we even know if it has to be "episode VII" ?
Isn't there lots of materiel preceding episode I? Like thousands of interesting years of jedi/sith conflict?

#11 Maestro

Maestro

Technical Support

• Administrators
  • 1,156 posts
  • Mood::Shiny!
  • LocationRoom 313

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:45 PM

I could only dream of them actually making a Knights of the Old Republic movie...but I guess that Ep VII has to do. I'm not convinced yet it will be any good but we'll see. If Emma will play in it I definitely would watch it just for that.

Posted Image

The M.A.D. Files - Talking about games, films, games, life, games, internet and games
Is it a bird?! Is it a plane?! Is it Superman?! No, it's Maestro's twitter!
He also makes videos...so if you would want to watch them...probably not...

He's immortal, born in the lowlands of the Netherlands 33 years ago, he's not alone, there are others like him, some good, some evil, for decades he has battled the forces of darkness with Emma-Watson.net his only refuge. He cannot die, unless you take his head and with it his admin powers, in the end there can be only one, he's Maestro - The Forum Admin

#12 Dax

Dax

Forum Founder

• Site Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 876 posts
  • Mood::Drunk and Happy ^.^
  • LocationSea World, I hang with Shamu

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:52 AM

I don't think it's even a question of Disney taking over. Episodes four, five, and six were classics and will always remain so. The newer episodes weren't as good. I'm not saying they were horrible, but they didn't have the legacy that the original trilogy had. I'm hesitant at the notion of creating a new trilogy in part for that reason. Disney has had their share of bad productions, but I wouldn't judge them until they actually produce the movie. There's potential, and Disney isn't the worst studio that could be producing it.

As for Emma having a role in it, it would be interesting, but at the same time I'd like to see her in more challenging, dramatic roles. She's already been in a major movie franchise, HP. I'd like to see her star in independent roles that aren't strongly genre based, but rather more character driven.

#13 The Dude

The Dude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Locationthe dirty souf

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:12 PM

YES! YES! ALL OF MY FAN BOY YES!!!! omg omg omg If it's Jania Solo... I would DIE if she played Jania. She'd be so kick ass at it too. *squee* Sorry I'm a nerd. Like to the max nerd.

She will be playing Hope Solo

Posted Image

#14 130671

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:52 PM

Posted Image

LOL
Maybe she should be in a StarWars movie...

#15 Emmafan456

Emmafan456

Energetic member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Mood::Illsies >.<
  • LocationUK

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:56 PM

I don't think you have this right. It's not even listed as a rumour on IMDB. I highly doubt this will happen.

#16 Midnight Toker

Midnight Toker

Energetic member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • LocationMiami, FL

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:55 PM

Posted Image

Dafaq is Hope Solo?

Okay, yeah, my hopes for this movie are low. I have to be honest. I don't know if this is going to be any good.. then again Star Wars stopped being good around 1985. :P
Be true to yourself even when others do not understand.
Posted Image
PSN: rejecteddemo :: Steam :: Tumblr :: Deviant Art

#17 Sacred_Path

Sacred_Path

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • Mood::excited by tangents ô.Ô
  • LocationGermany

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:09 PM

Key of Awesome have just summed it up better than I could.

On the Death Staaaaaarrr... XD

And no I wouldn't want to see Emma involved in this. Even though it would fit in with any Disney "cuteification"

"Ok, well, the 'hot bod' is not a characteristic."

#18 The Dude

The Dude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Locationthe dirty souf

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:51 PM

Dafaq is Hope Solo?

She's a soccer player. And a bit of a train wreck.

#19 Stoga

Stoga

Dedicated Member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:26 PM

Star Wars VII..... ew

Funny rumor. I guess it would be interesting to see Emma in a Star Wars movie. But, its gonna suck so maybe I don't want her involved.

there is nothing more to say.. B)

dar_zps22ac4ece.jpg

call me Marta || My Art Corner

#20 buffysangel

buffysangel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:11 PM

I googled Star Wars Episode VII Emma Watson and yes indeed it is rumored that Emma is wanted by fans to play the daughter of Princess Leia and Han Solo. Just a rumor of course but what a grand one. :) "Dreams do come true." Walt Disney. :)

Personally, I would love to see Emma in a Star Wars movie. :happydance: In my opinion if she took any part it would probably not involve a recurring character,
if her comments about not getting involved with large multi-movie franchises anytime soon have any credibility... <_<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users