The Emma-Watson.net Forum

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

could be that these are simply the preferred pap shots of her. Just like those rumours about her that cast her as a prudish/ too serious British girl. She does have a tendency to look concerned though.

could be that these are simply the preferred pap shots of her. Just like those rumours about her that cast her as a prudish/ too serious British girl. She does have a tendency to look concerned though.

I cannot imagine that paps are only pressing the button when she looks like this..... For me these are two people who have not really something to talk about......

I cannot imagine that paps are only pressing the button when she looks like this..... For me these are two people who have not really something to talk about......

meh, the question is not so much what pictures paps take, but what pictures they can sell.

Also that's a pretty narrow selection, I remember the first time I saw a shot of those two, when they were shopping for lingerie together. They were all lovey-dovey there.

Edited by Sacred_Path

meh, the question is not so much what pictures paps take, but what pictures they can sell.

Also that's a pretty narrow selection, I remember the first time I saw a shot of those two, when they were shopping for lingerie together. They were all lovey-dovey there.

What face would you make when shopping lingerie with Emma???? - You are right, but this was at the beginning (like the pics from the festival, Will appeared for the first time). But this time is.... gone with the wind!

I'm sure you too would just look really happy when just going to the shops with your boyfriend/girlfriend and being papped for doing so. :rolleyes:

There ARE happy pictures anyway, you have just chosen to show the ones where they are not smiling.

If they are not happy together i'm sure they would seperate. It's not really any of our business anyways.

Edited by Jo.

I made a mistake. I didn't want to make any comment on my posting. Sacred Path tricked me. :(

But let me answer you with a quote out of a great movie:

A.J.

Mr. President, the American people

have a funny way of deciding on

their own what is and what is not

their business.

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

Jo,

yeah I knew there are enough smiley pictures of them, I just don't know what the guidelines for posting pictures are here and was too lazy to look into it.

But now that we're talking about it, I think those lingerie shopping pics were the first shots of them together, people didn't know his name yet. Why is Coachella considered the first time they were out in public? Is it because it's more "official"?

I have to laugh at the fact that there was a topic like this that was even started-what was the point? ...like Jo said-none of our business. Btw I hate the paps when they get into her face like that with their cameras-whether upclose or far away. I have cancelled all of my magazines I used to get-will not support paps and their livlihood. Wish they could for once be on the other side of what it feels like to have cameras in their faces all the time.

A side note: Go Emma, Perks and HP for being nominated Peoples Choice Awards!!!! HP is fav fan following!!! ;)

Edited by cbmac12

I have to laugh at the fact that there was a topic like this that was even started-what was the point? ...

The point is, that month ago both looked really happy together even on pap-shots and now they only look ..... bored. I was browsing my archive and put the pics in a timeline - over the months since December 2011, the smile is gone.... <_<

See, when people would look at my pictures and wouldn't know me any better they would probably think I was clinically depressed all the time. I find it funny that anyone would try to the deduce the status of their relationship by some pap pictures. But that's just me.

Who smiles all the time whilst walking, they'd look like they'd belong in a mental institute. I can talk to my partner in public all the time without smiling. Who's to say Emma is not happy? She obviously is as she is still with him.

Uh. Sorry but... do ANY of you walk down the street looking OMG COMPLETELY STOKED!!!!!!!!! :happydance::ohyeah: all the time? Because I sure as hell don't, and I'm sure I'd be even less inclined to if people were photographing me doing absolutely nothing spectacular. It's not just these pictures, Emma looks pretty annoyed in about 99% of paparazzi pictures. Jonny is just creating animosity where it doesn't exist, as per usual. :rolleyes:

Uh. Sorry but... do ANY of you walk down the street looking OMG COMPLETELY STOKED!!!!!!!!! :happydance::ohyeah: all the time? Because I sure as hell don't, and I'm sure I'd be even less inclined to if people were photographing me doing absolutely nothing spectacular. It's not just these pictures, Emma looks pretty annoyed in about 99% of paparazzi pictures. Jonny is just creating animosity where it doesn't exist, as per usual. :rolleyes:

YES I DO!!!!! DONT YOU! ;) hehe.... actually it was SO funny-the other day I was just walking down the hall (granted I did look tired because a week of parent conferences will do that to ya!) and a student who is now in 5th grade said "why are you mad?" I was like I am not mad! LOL Then realized I must have had a grimace on my face LOL-so with that said NO we dont all walk around 24/7 with smiles plastered on our faces-that would be creepy actually LOL....