#21 ling

ling

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • LocationBrighton

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:30 PM

Uh. Sorry but... do ANY of you walk down the street looking OMG COMPLETELY STOKED!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :ohyeah: all the time? Because I sure as hell don't, and I'm sure I'd be even less inclined to if people were photographing me doing absolutely nothing spectacular. It's not just these pictures, Emma looks pretty annoyed in about 99% of paparazzi pictures. Jonny is just creating animosity where it doesn't exist, as per usual. :rolleyes:

#22 dookdookdook

dookdookdook

Technical Support

• Administrators
  • 1,830 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:57 PM

People see what they want to see.

#23 jean06

jean06

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:38 PM

<_< <_< <_<

Posted Image

incredible emma's western movie face <_<

Edited by jean06, 17 November 2012 - 07:38 PM.

un Fan français de la magnifique Emma Watson

#24 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:49 PM

Uh. Sorry but... do ANY of you walk down the street looking OMG COMPLETELY STOKED!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :ohyeah: all the time? Because I sure as hell don't, and I'm sure I'd be even less inclined to if people were photographing me doing absolutely nothing spectacular. It's not just these pictures, Emma looks pretty annoyed in about 99% of paparazzi pictures. Jonny is just creating animosity where it doesn't exist, as per usual. :rolleyes:

YES I DO!!!!! DONT YOU! ;) hehe.... actually it was SO funny-the other day I was just walking down the hall (granted I did look tired because a week of parent conferences will do that to ya!) and a student who is now in 5th grade said "why are you mad?" I was like I am not mad! LOL Then realized I must have had a grimace on my face LOL-so with that said NO we dont all walk around 24/7 with smiles plastered on our faces-that would be creepy actually LOL....
Posted Image

deeply inside credit (HP collection)

#25 clarabelle

clarabelle

Novice Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:06 AM

I usually look like I'm planning to hurt my husband badly if he speaks to me when we're in public, but I wouldn't live without the old fart lol

He's my everything but strangers on the street don't need to know that hehe!

#26 ling

ling

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • LocationBrighton

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:33 AM

YES I DO!!!!! DONT YOU! ;) hehe.... actually it was SO funny-the other day I was just walking down the hall (granted I did look tired because a week of parent conferences will do that to ya!) and a student who is now in 5th grade said "why are you mad?" I was like I am not mad! LOL Then realized I must have had a grimace on my face LOL-so with that said NO we dont all walk around 24/7 with smiles plastered on our faces-that would be creepy actually LOL....

Hahaha. This summer, some friends and I were flown to another city to work in the recording studio with a band, and we got to the airport a bit grumpy and messed up from the plane, so we're walking to pick up our luggage all "mreh mreh mreh <_< " and a lady comes up to us and is like "Hey! The film crew just arrived, and we need to you walk back through the terminal, looking excited." So we did (like 3 times, once setting off a security alarm, whoops), and later we were just like "can you imagine if the film crew had been waiting and got our real reaction? Everyone would have thought we were angry and didn't want to be there." And it's not like we were, we were just a bit mussed up and didn't really know where we needed to be. :P But it's a lot harder to act normally or pretend to be happy with cameras and people staring FOR SURE.

#27 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:04 AM

Finally I found a historic pic with this sort of angry, disappointed, bored "Emma-face" which is complete against her nature. It was taken in Jamaica, just before the relationship with her then boyfriend came to an end........

Posted Image

"Benutze es!" = "Use it!"

„Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.” John Updike

#28 Jo.

Jo.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:58 AM

Finally I found a historic pic with this sort of angry, disappointed, bored "Emma-face" which is complete against her nature. It was taken in Jamaica, just before the relationship with her then boyfriend came to an end........

Posted Image

The rolleyes emoticon on here just doesn't quite do this justice, it's not rolleyesey enough. But here it is anyway. :rolleyes:

Edited by Jo., 19 November 2012 - 11:00 AM.

#29 Arie

Arie

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,231 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:07 PM

Oh yes they really look miserable..... :rolleyes:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

All these pics took 2 seconds to find on google. There were way more smiling then of her frustrated.

If Emma wasn't happy then she would break up with. But, that doesn't matter because it really is no one's business but Emma's.

My AMAZING sig is courtesy of the lovely BoMa and Dax
thanksarie.jpg
Best Member Girl Most Likely to Shop Even if the Word Was Ending Fashionista of the Forum
Twin- Ardi, Grandpa- Jon, Parents- Tara and Chris, Godfather- Dax, Daughter- Sarah, Nephew- Widu, Sisters- Catherine and Ellen, BFF- Noura, Roommate- Kim, Potato Chip- BoMa, Pea- Kimmie
totes BFFs w/ Joe 4eva

Lindy's Gift

Ellen's Gift

Boma's Gift

#30 Sacred_Path

Sacred_Path

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • Mood::excited by tangents ô.Ô
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:13 PM

I think the first two were the pictures I was referring to.

"Ok, well, the 'hot bod' is not a characteristic."

#31 ling

ling

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • LocationBrighton

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:03 PM

I think the real thing we should be discussing is this scarf/jacket combo:

Posted Image

Want. I am forever now taking fashion advice from Emma's bf whose name I do not even know.

... We won't even let me fangirl over his orange trousers.

#32 Sacred_Path

Sacred_Path

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:46 PM

The choice of color contrast with the scarf does seem a bit feminine. Wether Emma reinforces these style decisions? :rolleye0012:

#33 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:47 PM

Rule 1.
The ladies in this forum are always right.

Rule 2.
If you think they are wrong refer to rule 1.

"Benutze es!" = "Use it!"

„Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.” John Updike

#34 Arie

Arie

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,231 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:50 PM

I think the real thing we should be discussing is this scarf/jacket combo:

Posted Image

Want. I am forever now taking fashion advice from Emma's bf whose name I do not even know.

... We won't even let me fangirl over his orange trousers.

I have to agree with you here!! You can never go wrong with black and red!

My AMAZING sig is courtesy of the lovely BoMa and Dax
thanksarie.jpg
Best Member Girl Most Likely to Shop Even if the Word Was Ending Fashionista of the Forum
Twin- Ardi, Grandpa- Jon, Parents- Tara and Chris, Godfather- Dax, Daughter- Sarah, Nephew- Widu, Sisters- Catherine and Ellen, BFF- Noura, Roommate- Kim, Potato Chip- BoMa, Pea- Kimmie
totes BFFs w/ Joe 4eva

Lindy's Gift

Ellen's Gift

Boma's Gift

#35 ling

ling

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • LocationBrighton

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:01 PM

The choice of color contrast with the scarf does seem a bit feminine. Wether Emma reinforces these style decisions? :rolleye0012:

I love it. He is so comfortable with himself and his situation that he will gladly wear a pinkish red scarf and carry his lady's shopping bags! He's not so insecure that he needs to over-analyze the every move and facial expression of the people he chooses to spend his time with (and who, likewise, spend their time with him). ;) He's just out there, living his fabulous life, and not paying any attention to the comments of Internet trolls who are obsessed with his gf. THAT RIGHT THURR IS A REAL MAN FO SHO. :D

#36 Sacred_Path

Sacred_Path

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:13 PM

I love it. He is so comfortable with himself and his situation that he will gladly wear a pinkish red scarf and carry his lady's shopping bags! He's not so insecure that he needs to over-analyze the every move and facial expression of the people he chooses to spend his time with (and who, likewise, spend their time with him).

Now you're damaging my fragile ego.

I shall retaliate by wearing pink scarves with mint green pants

#37 ling

ling

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • LocationBrighton

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:58 PM

^ That's the spirit! :happydance:

#38 Elena

Elena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:57 PM

I always wear my black coat with my fave red scarf. I will gladly give him my pink ones no joke. I will share @Sacred_Path and LING.

That's how you turn a no humour topic into a hilarious one. Reading this topic started as Spartacus jumping off a cliff with a sword and for me ended with The Silly Walks ministry. It's how I felt. #ConfessionEndsHere.

Edited by helen2U, 19 November 2012 - 07:04 PM.

sig by ashley

6.png

#39 Sacred_Path

Sacred_Path

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:39 PM

I always wear my black coat with my fave red scarf. I will gladly give him my pink ones no joke. I will share @Sacred_Path and LING.

pics or it didn't happen

#40 130671

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts
  • Mood:::/
  • LocationBetween a rock and a hard place ?

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:40 PM

Posted Image

Definitely more Grrrrrrrr......:ph34r:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users