The Emma-Watson.net Forum

YES I DO!!!!! DONT YOU! ;) hehe.... actually it was SO funny-the other day I was just walking down the hall (granted I did look tired because a week of parent conferences will do that to ya!) and a student who is now in 5th grade said "why are you mad?" I was like I am not mad! LOL Then realized I must have had a grimace on my face LOL-so with that said NO we dont all walk around 24/7 with smiles plastered on our faces-that would be creepy actually LOL....

Hahaha. This summer, some friends and I were flown to another city to work in the recording studio with a band, and we got to the airport a bit grumpy and messed up from the plane, so we're walking to pick up our luggage all "mreh mreh mreh <_< " and a lady comes up to us and is like "Hey! The film crew just arrived, and we need to you walk back through the terminal, looking excited." So we did (like 3 times, once setting off a security alarm, whoops), and later we were just like "can you imagine if the film crew had been waiting and got our real reaction? Everyone would have thought we were angry and didn't want to be there." And it's not like we were, we were just a bit mussed up and didn't really know where we needed to be. :P But it's a lot harder to act normally or pretend to be happy with cameras and people staring FOR SURE.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally I found a historic pic with this sort of angry, disappointed, bored "Emma-face" which is complete against her nature. It was taken in Jamaica, just before the relationship with her then boyfriend came to an end........

598451_474226192615411_1413867384_n.jpg

The rolleyes emoticon on here just doesn't quite do this justice, it's not rolleyesey enough. But here it is anyway. :rolleyes:

Edited by Jo.

Oh yes they really look miserable..... :rolleyes:

All these pics took 2 seconds to find on google. There were way more smiling then of her frustrated.

If Emma wasn't happy then she would break up with. But, that doesn't matter because it really is no one's business but Emma's.

I think the real thing we should be discussing is this scarf/jacket combo:

Want. I am forever now taking fashion advice from Emma's bf whose name I do not even know.

... We won't even let me fangirl over his orange trousers.

I think the real thing we should be discussing is this scarf/jacket combo:

Want. I am forever now taking fashion advice from Emma's bf whose name I do not even know.

... We won't even let me fangirl over his orange trousers.

I have to agree with you here!! You can never go wrong with black and red!

The choice of color contrast with the scarf does seem a bit feminine. Wether Emma reinforces these style decisions? :rolleye0012:

I love it. He is so comfortable with himself and his situation that he will gladly wear a pinkish red scarf and carry his lady's shopping bags! He's not so insecure that he needs to over-analyze the every move and facial expression of the people he chooses to spend his time with (and who, likewise, spend their time with him). ;) He's just out there, living his fabulous life, and not paying any attention to the comments of Internet trolls who are obsessed with his gf. THAT RIGHT THURR IS A REAL MAN FO SHO. :D

I love it. He is so comfortable with himself and his situation that he will gladly wear a pinkish red scarf and carry his lady's shopping bags! He's not so insecure that he needs to over-analyze the every move and facial expression of the people he chooses to spend his time with (and who, likewise, spend their time with him).

Now you're damaging my fragile ego.

I shall retaliate by wearing pink scarves with mint green pants

I always wear my black coat with my fave red scarf. I will gladly give him my pink ones no joke. I will share @Sacred_Path and LING.

That's how you turn a no humour topic into a hilarious one. Reading this topic started as Spartacus jumping off a cliff with a sword and for me ended with The Silly Walks ministry. It's how I felt. #ConfessionEndsHere.

Edited by helen2U

There are pictures of the two from 11/18 and again he's wearing an irregularly colored scarf. <_>

OH. MY. GOD. THE NERVE! HOW DARE HE! 0_o. Quick, we need to get the response team together! You, get a table, two sugar bowls and a left handed screwdriver. I'll get the grizzly chair and a foldy bear. What are you waiting for, GO!

OH. MY. GOD. THE NERVE! HOW DARE HE! 0_o. Quick, we need to get the response team together! You, get a table, two sugar bowls and a left handed screwdriver. I'll get the grizzly chair and a foldy bear. What are you waiting for, GO!

the table I was hiding under is a pretty good one, brown sugar anyone?

:D

No hiding anywhere Elena!

oh geee :o:0_0:

I usually look like I'm planning to hurt my husband badly if he speaks to me when we're in public, but I wouldn't live without the old fart lol

He's my everything but strangers on the street don't need to know that hehe!

ROFL!!!!! Sorry but had to respond to this one ;) That was just AWESOME...also again none and I mean NONE of us walk around being happy/looking happy 24/7, we just dont. As for other posts on here-thank you for making me laugh :)

"ZOMG! Hes wearin one of those ridiculous scarves again! Doesnt take it off in bed either!"

I rest my case.

I LOVE THAT COLOUR. MY SWEATER IS THAT COLOUR. MY EYELINER IS THAT COLOUR. SEVERAL HANDBAGS THAT I OWN ARE THAT COLOUR. I. LOVE. THAT. COLOUR.

You go, boyfriend. You go. I approve of this guy and his magnificent scarf choices. I AM NOT EVEN BEING SARCASTIC I WANT TO BE HIS BFF.

Also it must be nice to live in a place where there are still flowers and you can wear relatively thin tights with a skirt and not freeze and die. T______T