Elena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,427 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:50 PM

pics or it didn't happen

a pic of me wearing my black coat with my fave red scarf? erm okay but I don't have a camera.
I'll see what I can do...*runs under the table*

sig by ashley

9.png

#42 130671

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts
  • Mood:::/
  • LocationBetween a rock and a hard place ?

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:58 PM

:D

No hiding anywhere Elena!

#43 Sacred_Path

Sacred_Path

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • Mood::excited by tangents ô.Ô
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:22 PM

There are pictures of the two from 11/18 and again he's wearing an irregularly colored scarf. <_<

"Ok, well, the 'hot bod' is not a characteristic."

#44 Maestro

Maestro

Technical Support

• Administrators
  • 1,156 posts
  • Mood::Shiny!
  • LocationRoom 313

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:29 PM

There are pictures of the two from 11/18 and again he's wearing an irregularly colored scarf. <_<

OH. MY. GOD. THE NERVE! HOW DARE HE! 0_o. Quick, we need to get the response team together! You, get a table, two sugar bowls and a left handed screwdriver. I'll get the grizzly chair and a foldy bear. What are you waiting for, GO!

Posted Image

The M.A.D. Files - Talking about games, films, games, life, games, internet and games
Is it a bird?! Is it a plane?! Is it Superman?! No, it's Maestro's twitter!
He also makes videos...so if you would want to watch them...probably not...

He's immortal, born in the lowlands of the Netherlands 33 years ago, he's not alone, there are others like him, some good, some evil, for decades he has battled the forces of darkness with Emma-Watson.net his only refuge. He cannot die, unless you take his head and with it his admin powers, in the end there can be only one, he's Maestro - The Forum Admin

#45 Elena

Elena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,427 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:43 PM

OH. MY. GOD. THE NERVE! HOW DARE HE! 0_o. Quick, we need to get the response team together! You, get a table, two sugar bowls and a left handed screwdriver. I'll get the grizzly chair and a foldy bear. What are you waiting for, GO!

the table I was hiding under is a pretty good one, brown sugar anyone?

:D

No hiding anywhere Elena!

oh geee :o :0_0:

sig by ashley

9.png

#46 Sacred_Path

Sacred_Path

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:49 PM

OH. MY. GOD. THE NERVE! HOW DARE HE! 0_o.

I know, I know. If I had been there I would have torn that obscene thing off his throat lest someone be permanently damaged just from looking at it.

#47 Arie

Arie

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,231 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:22 PM

Maestro, you rock! Well done!

My AMAZING sig is courtesy of the lovely BoMa and Dax
thanksarie.jpg
Best Member Girl Most Likely to Shop Even if the Word Was Ending Fashionista of the Forum
Twin- Ardi, Grandpa- Jon, Parents- Tara and Chris, Godfather- Dax, Daughter- Sarah, Nephew- Widu, Sisters- Catherine and Ellen, BFF- Noura, Roommate- Kim, Potato Chip- BoMa, Pea- Kimmie
totes BFFs w/ Joe 4eva

Lindy's Gift

Ellen's Gift

Boma's Gift

#48 Sacred_Path

Sacred_Path

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:40 PM

Posted Image

"ZOMG! Hes wearin one of those ridiculous scarves again! Doesnt take it off in bed either!"

I rest my case.

#49 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:32 AM

I usually look like I'm planning to hurt my husband badly if he speaks to me when we're in public, but I wouldn't live without the old fart lol

He's my everything but strangers on the street don't need to know that hehe!

ROFL!!!!! Sorry but had to respond to this one ;) That was just AWESOME...also again none and I mean NONE of us walk around being happy/looking happy 24/7, we just dont. As for other posts on here-thank you for making me laugh :)
Posted Image

deeply inside credit (HP collection)

#50 ling

ling

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • LocationBrighton

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:35 AM

Posted Image

"ZOMG! Hes wearin one of those ridiculous scarves again! Doesnt take it off in bed either!"

I rest my case.

I LOVE THAT COLOUR. MY SWEATER IS THAT COLOUR. MY EYELINER IS THAT COLOUR. SEVERAL HANDBAGS THAT I OWN ARE THAT COLOUR. I. LOVE. THAT. COLOUR.

You go, boyfriend. You go. I approve of this guy and his magnificent scarf choices. I AM NOT EVEN BEING SARCASTIC I WANT TO BE HIS BFF.

Also it must be nice to live in a place where there are still flowers and you can wear relatively thin tights with a skirt and not freeze and die. T______T

#51 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:50 AM

Oft course his outfit changed during the last weeks after the bad press he had when attending Emma to a theatre jn New York. Imagine that Emma took control about it. What did they wrote? "While Ms. Watson appeared stylish as ever, her boyfried turned up casual - in fact too casual for the event - at the theatre. He even seemed not half much excited as his famous girl about the play he was come to see....." Yup, it is not easy to be a famous girl friend.....

"Benutze es!" = "Use it!"

„Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.” John Updike

#52 trixie

trixie

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:43 PM

<_< <_< <_<

incredible emma's western movie face <_ High FIVE! So true. ROFL. Gotta love Emma the Western movie-look.

there's nothing I N T E R E S T I N G about being P-E-R-F-E-C-T.

#53 ling

ling

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • LocationBrighton

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:02 PM

Jonny, you are literally as bad as the Daily Fail (if not worse, since you're not paid to stir up drama).

Again, people must think my friends and I all LOATHE each other, the amount of times we could be caught on our phones, especially when walking or sitting down to eat at restaurants. Luckily, this is not the case- sometimes you need to respond to messages or check your calendar. It's not like it's not an everyday occurrence for most people. :P

#54 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:01 PM

ling: It was just a quote out of a newspaper.... but I had to agree, looking at the pictures. That's all..... And: in my country (no idea how it is in your's) nobody would be allowed to enter a theatre-performance in a outfit like the one Mr. "Nice guy" wore on that afternoon in New York. It is something you call "dress code". That's for sure......

Oh: and yes, maybe I like to stir up "drama". It's a way to be right in the end; and the world around us is so full of real drama that this sort of is a little bit funny. Call it "unintended entertainment". Sorry for that.

„Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.” John Updike

#55 Sacred_Path

Sacred_Path

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:08 PM

I LOVE THAT COLOUR. MY SWEATER IS THAT COLOUR. MY EYELINER IS THAT COLOUR. SEVERAL HANDBAGS THAT I OWN ARE THAT COLOUR. I. LOVE. THAT. COLOUR.

that proves my point I guess? :happydance:

Also it must be nice to live in a place where there are still flowers and you can wear relatively thin tights with a skirt and not freeze and die. T______T

That's what I thought too. Looked p. chill.

#56 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:21 PM

Jonny, you are literally as bad as the Daily Fail (if not worse, since you're not paid to stir up drama).

Sorry that I have to answer to that quote seperatly. But at first I did not klick on the link. Then I needed five minutes to stop laughing... :rofl: :rofl:

Ling, it's all about our - also unintended - "body language". You know?

Edited by Jonny Carinthia, 21 November 2012 - 04:23 PM.

#57 ling

ling

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • LocationBrighton

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:42 PM

I take a very "William Shakespeare-esque" approach to the theatre, which is to say it belongs to the masses, not to the privileged few, and anyone who wishes to partake in theatre may do so, in whichever garments they find to be comfortable.

Plus, the one show I was able to google that they went to was in fact a matinee, which is less of a big deal. It was also Off-Broadway, which... again, is for a group that is a bit more liberal in their idea of what theatre is about. Plus, when I was last in the West End in London there were plenty of casual theatre goers. It's certainly not uncommon. There are reasons to dress up for theatre, but at the end of the day, it's like a wedding: nobody should be looking at the people in the pews, they're there to see the bride and groom!

All theatrics aside, at the end of the day it's not about what you or any news article says (besides which, I was not able to track down the piece your supposed 'quote' was pulled from). Emma likes him, or they wouldn't still be seen together in public. I'd say if anything their body language shows they're comfortable enough around each other to not feel the need to impress, and that's a definite good thing. And even if they WERE unhappy, it's never ANY of your concern EVER because Emma will NEVER be with you EVER and even the chances of you ever having a conversation with her are INCREDIBLY slim. So, what is the point in trying to bring other people down or call other peoples' relationships into question? It's really quite mean, not to mention so bad for karma. I feel really bad for people who need to try to tear others down to feel better about themselves. Especially people they don't know. :(

#58 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:01 PM

@ling: you wether know me or my story but you constantly try to bring me down......

I am in fact happy that I never will meet her personally - because what is if I find out after five minutes that she is totally different to the image she creats in the media? And, as I said before: I have to apologise for the fact that I found the reactions of some people here just funny. And nearly 60 replies and 1000 views (so far) for such a "unspectacular" topic is not bad in this "fair weather"-forum.

Well, and now off to the cinema to watch Perks, this time in the original version, not with german syncro. In the end, Emma is a actress, able to creat dreams and images - on and off screen. And that she is able to do that proofes that she is a great person and a great actress. :yesyes:

Edited by Jonny Carinthia, 21 November 2012 - 06:02 PM.

#59 ling

ling

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • LocationBrighton

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:08 PM

I don't try to bring you down. You can go and live your life the way you want. But I am concerned about the way you try to dictate the way Emma should live HER life because it certainly isn't a healthy perspective to take, on your part. I know what you say doesn't affect Emma in any way- she's still a millionaire who can choose to do anything with her life including dating her colourful boyfriend of whom I am a fan- but your fixation with her does not seem to make you happy. You are constantly nitpicking at her and being exposed to that kind of negativity is not healthy for anyone's mental state. :)

(P.S. The many replies in this topic, I should point out, where more to diffuse the awkwardness of a topic that really should never have been discussed in the first place. But I'm glad that it did turn out the way it did because I have been able to bond with forum members over Boyfriend's flair for colour and it did make me laugh. :D)

#60 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:05 PM

It is great that you always want to deside what is discussed and what not. Nothing more to say.....

Edited by Jonny Carinthia, 21 November 2012 - 07:07 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users