124 replies to this topic

#121 Pierobon

Pierobon

Novice Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Mood::o.o
  • LocationSão Paulo - Brasil, curently moving out to swizerland or germany...

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:33 AM

This is not actually accurate.

Of everyone here, Jo is the only one who has spent any real time with Emma, and who may have a clue about her real life. Unlike people who think they know everything after reading tabloids and books. Maybe you should listen to her instead of making snarky remarks.

Now, even if those were Jonny words instead of Jo ones I would believe it... Because come on, even people who work for the Queen are allowed a day-out now and then! Movie-makers (directors and everybody) are still people, still human, they are not gods - and what hapens if Emma gets a crazy flu and can't leave her bed? You think it will ruin the movie? They will just put the shooting for the week after, and do something else till then...

Crazy obsessive fans, duuh  :drool:

Cheers to Jo, for stating the obvious for the unfortunate ones that need to hear it but still ignore anyways... bleah  :(

#122 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:24 PM

She cannot hide her private life..... Mr. Scarfman ist history, Mr. Matt is on....

Comment of a society reporter in a Austrian Newspaper: "She seems attracted to his physical appearance, he (and his family) seems attracted to her wallet...."

"Benutze es!" = "Use it!"

„Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.” John Updike

#123 Roberto

Roberto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:33 PM

Translation: "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"

nL2DwrX.png

#124 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:55 PM

Translation: "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"

It's just a quote... and the pics of cocain-sniffing Scarfman and Chippendales-like Matt are also real....

„Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.” John Updike

#125 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 24 January 2014 - 02:05 PM

New developments in the "Happy-couple"-drama.....
Mr. Scrarfman was seen last weekend, waiting for serveral hours (!) in the cold New York weather in front of Emmas Appartment-block....

And Emma is now always in attendance of her bodyguard Denise, when walking the streets of New York....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users