The Emma-Watson.net Forum

How can I become friends with her?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol this post has gone from scary to the funniest post ever I think I'm falling in love with the forum!

I was first stating that. :yesyes::rolleye0012:

I think I don't quite believe in eternal bonds.

But I do believe in cake.

Will there be cake?

all over your face.

<obligatory "The Cake is Lie" post>

I said that like a page ago. No one listens to me. :( XD

Wait, what? She's got a boyfriend? Blimey, I'm behind on the news! She's still acting, right?

LOL! I dunno why, but this made me really laugh.

The fandom is like a big ball of timey-wimey wibbly-wobbly stuff. Quite diverse. By and large, though, with just the teensiest bit of guidance here and there, the fandom does respect her privacy. Big time. Respectacular.

...Can I hug you for that Doctor Who reference?? Well, gonna do it anyway. *hugs*

Nothing wrong with talking about her work, though.

Still, I'm pretty sure that boyfriends, even those doing a "bad job", don't classify as work.

I dunno.. some of the bad ones might be work. :lol:

Edited by Midnight Toker

Well.. to be quite honest... I did notice that. It's just that Maestro seemed so happy and I didn't want to spoil that moment, especially since he's one of my all-time-favourite Technical Support guys on this forum. :kiss:

...Can I hug you for that Doctor Who reference??

Ah, and here I was, hoping I might sound smart without anyone noticing who I'm ripping off. Every single time. Maybe I should start using some of Christopher Eccleston's lines instead.

I honestly missed your post about the cake being a lie. I'll try to come up with some other cake related obligatory reference...ehm...ehm...sometimes people ate cakes with spoons right? Right?! Well, guess what! There is no spoon! HA!

Ah, and here I was, hoping I might sound smart without anyone noticing who I'm ripping off. Every single time. Maybe I should start using some of Christopher Eccleston's lines instead.

I'd still know.

Next time just reverse the polarity of the neutron flow and everything will turn out alright.

I'd still know.

Are you sure? Because I just had the fantastic idea of reversing the polarity of the neutron flow! North a have planets of lots!

okay I'll send you some cyber wet wipes and beer. :rolleye:

Hmm... does sending me beer, by any chance, involve a bottle flying towards my face?

Hmm... does sending me beer, by any chance, involve a bottle flying towards my face?

I'm actually a nicer person than that. #Word

Having said that, here's the beer and wipes I promised, you know that cake got into your beard and

was all down to your chin so the wipes are impregnated with aloe extract, for your sensitive skin.

For down the pipes there's a nice blond cold beer at the ready, it's a forum brand. Because you're worth it! #weCare

:king:

Edited by helen2U
  • 1 month later...

The only problem with the whole cake idea is that you can't have your cake and eat it too. :sob:

perhaps the saying were no more apropo then it is here? :unsure:

should Emma say, "Qu'ils mangent de la brioche", she was born in France, right? (I'm not as knowledgeable about Emma as most here as I joined because of being an HP fan. >.< Even though Emma is lovely I'm sure).

Okies, I made every cake reference I could think of.

Now I'm hungry. :(

• 2 months later...

:rofl: Bottom line this is rather funny, no offense! It is almost impossible to become friends with someone as famous as her. Not saying you can't! However there is one of her, and millions of fans so it'd rather be hard to try to become friends. In public you might be arrested due to the fact they might tell the police your jsut obsessed! If you honestly want to become *friends* Just follow her on twitter and facebook.

• 2 weeks later...

Good Advise. Add her and ask if she adds you too. Than you are friends^^

Or another stolen idea who is not legal. Take some Ophium an have a nice dream about friendship with her - You can have an equal dram at night but i don´t know how much you remember when you wake up and they are somtimes ... a litte bit stange. At least my ones.

Edited by Badab

or you put it in a slide. But back to topic.

I´ve got no good ideas so i would say speak to her kindly and try to get these irritating aura out of the air as soon as you can. It will help, because i knew no actor or celebrity who likes these feeling when he knows you want to be that and he feels like he has to play a role right know to make you happy.