The Emma-Watson.net Forum

How can I become friends with her?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before getting dragged away by security screaming maniacally that you love Emma?

Why? I cannot see that the lady with the dogs is dragged away. Besides this, I maybe know better how to behave in her presence than many of her "younger fans". To admire somebody is very different from jumping on him - maybe you cannot understand the difference but you will learn it.

Im sure he would be arrested by other reasons.....

Yes, maybe for attacking a stupid spanish guy for his brainless comments.  Ah, Adebisi, every word for you is a waste of time. You do not know me or my story, you understand nothing and you are just unpolite because you want to be.  Stop your adolescent demeanor and try to behave like an adult, for heavens sake. We can discuss things without getting unpolite and personal.

Dogs, i prefer cats or at least wolfs. But Dogs? and such little cute ones? hmm.

To Adebisi and Jonny. Guys come down. We are all hear and share the same interest, and self if some of us, don´t want to discuss about there opinion (i mean you Adebisi) we should respect each other and the facets of his fanlive. So lets all be friends. Today is Emma´s birthday it should be a day of peace and fun!

Why? I cannot see that the lady with the dogs is dragged away. Besides this, I maybe know better how to behave in her presence than many of her "younger fans". To admire somebody is very different from jumping on him - maybe you cannot understand the difference but you will learn it.

Yes, maybe for attacking a stupid spanish guy for his brainless comments.  Ah, Adebisi, every word for you is a waste of time. You do not know me or my story, you understand nothing and you are just unpolite because you want to be.  Stop your adolescent demeanor and try to behave like an adult, for heavens sake. We can discuss things without getting unpolite and personal.

come on take it easy, you will live more(and at that age overall and that knee...).

And please stop your ego lol I was talking about the creator of this topic.maybe you should stop your behavior, who you think you are to respond to delta that way telling no one know how to talk with her except you just because they are tenegers, you, trying to d dreaming with make cakes and buy dogs just to talk with her(talking about young behavior....ainss irony)

Trying to attack me???lol that made my day, will you try to hit me with your staff or what xd.

Once again captain ego, i was talking about the creator haha.

Ps: I guess a moderator will do something with those insults about me and my country...but i dont think so

dont worry badab its a wonderful day and Emma will be very happy today

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Kennyram401

Please. How can I contact Emma Watson and become friends with her? I don't want to get to know her because I'm obsessed with her because she's a celebrity or anything like that, but just because she looks like the most interesting girl one could ever meet.

your username is Emma's slave... idk if u know how ridiculous that can be read.