Sacred_Path

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • Mood::excited by tangents ô.Ô
  • LocationGermany

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:26 PM

Well, the cake is out of the oven now, the strawberries and nutella are in the fridge, tomorrow morning I will complete the task. And then ???? Pic to follow...... :)

I demand the cake equivalent of David Hasslehoff's burger video.

It should then be sent to Emma with the caption "this is what happens when you ignore your fans" by Lonely_Fan

"Ok, well, the 'hot bod' is not a characteristic."

#24 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:58 PM

I demand the cake equivalent of David Hasslehoff's burger video.

It should then be sent to Emma with the caption "this is what happens when you ignore your fans" by Lonely_Fan

:blink: Is there a guarantee that she would recognise the video when browsing the thousands of messages she gets every day ????? I think not, so what.....

Oh, my son ate the strawberries this morning with his musli; I woke up too late. At this time of the year strawberries are very rare in Austria; so the cake will have to wait.....

"Benutze es!" = "Use it!"

„Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.” John Updike

#25 Sacred_Path

Sacred_Path

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:34 PM

:blink: Is there a guarantee that she would recognise the video when browsing the thousands of messages she gets every day ????? I think not, so what.....

I'm confident a video of you crawling around on the floor naked, face smeared with cake will stand out among all the messages she gets.

#26 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:05 PM

I'm confident a video of you crawling around on the floor naked, face smeared with cake will stand out among all the messages she gets.

But would such a performance give her a right picture of me? I think, it would not be very helpful for me, the true (and sometimes obsessive) fan, to get noticed and invited to dinner or lunch, by crawling half naked around the floor, singing and eating and be smeared allover with a fresh mixture of strawberries and Nutella on a cake? (Well the "Nutella on body"-thing gives me some ideas, but... well.....).
I definitly think she would get the wrong picture. So..... :sob:

„Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.” John Updike

#27 Elena

Elena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,431 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:20 PM

Maybe you could include a really nice handwritten note about how the cake is not poisoned and you just want to establish a friendship based on a mutual love of cake.

that made me laugh so hard :yesyes: :rofl:

sig by ashley

9.png

#28 Sacred_Path

Sacred_Path

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:28 PM

But would such a performance give her a right picture of me? I think, it would not be very helpful for me, the true (and sometimes obsessive) fan, to get noticed and invited to dinner or lunch, by crawling half naked around the floor, singing and eating and be smeared allover with a fresh mixture of strawberries and Nutella on a cake? (Well the "Nutella on body"-thing gives me some ideas, but... well.....).
I definitly think she would get the wrong picture. So..... :sob:

Knowing Emma, she could probably "look past" such "extraneous detail" and see the lovable being inside. But, she already has enough dogs to walk and probably doesn't need another one :sob:

#29 clarabelle

clarabelle

Novice Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:52 AM

This is the scariest post I have ever stumbled upon lol I read some of it yesterday before grocery shopping and of course I bought Nutella and strawberries 😋

I am now addicted!

#30 Midnight Toker

Midnight Toker

Energetic member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • LocationMiami, FL

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:02 PM

All of my lolz at this thread. I mean.. srsly. We all wanna be her friend. Unless you meet her by chance and she happens to think you aren't a creepy stalker who resembles Slenderman then you may have a shot. Otherwise, not gonna happen. I think you have a better chance at winning the lottery champ.

Bake her a cake.

Should she still refuse to notice you, you have delicious cake to drown your sorrow in. win/win

Guise... the cake.. it's a lie. Don't feed her a lie. :P

1. Bake Cake
2. Acquire Delicious Toppings
3. ???
4. Profit!

Ling, this is why I think you are AWESOME!

Edited by Midnight Toker, 25 November 2012 - 09:01 PM.

Be true to yourself even when others do not understand.
Posted Image
PSN: rejecteddemo :: Steam :: Tumblr :: Deviant Art

#31 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:07 AM

Honestly: I want to be a friend of hers, not her boyfried. Because beeing her boyfriend is - besides the fact that you can wake up with her - a bad job......."

Edited by Jonny Carinthia, 26 November 2012 - 11:11 AM.

#32 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:18 AM

But, she already has enough dogs to walk and probably doesn't need another one :sob:

Wait.... there is Darcy, the pink one.... and ..... oh, the one with the different coloured scrafs. I see.... :rofl:

Edited by Jonny Carinthia, 26 November 2012 - 11:18 AM.

#33 clarabelle

clarabelle

Novice Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:48 PM

Lol, so mean but so so funny!! :lol:

#34 Jo.

Jo.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:02 PM

Because beeing her boyfriend is - besides the fact that you can wake up with her - a bad job......."

Being her boyfriend is not a "job", she is human with real feelings you know.

#35 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:09 PM

Being her boyfriend is not a "job", she is human with real feelings you know.

Sorry, it's a wording we use here for a tough, not easy challange.... And I was talking not about her but his feelings!

Edited by Jonny Carinthia, 26 November 2012 - 08:09 PM.

#36 ling

ling

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • LocationBrighton

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:14 PM

Again, how could you know ANYTHING about their relationship? They could have ABSOLUTELY ZERO CHALLENGES AT ALL. You know a bit about Emma's life and NOTHING about Mr Sassy Scarf Man's, so you have NO clue how their relationship works or how happy they are, etc. It's so absurd how you think you can gauge so much about them.

I'm sure they're both lovely people, who don't deserve strangers on the Internet picking apart their every move and making statements on how "challenging" their relationship must be. All relationships can be challenging, for the people who are in them, and for everyone else, it literally does not even matter a little bit.

#37 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:22 PM

Again, how could you know ANYTHING about their relationship? They could have ABSOLUTELY ZERO CHALLENGES AT ALL. You know a bit about Emma's life and NOTHING about Mr Sassy Scarf Man's, so you have NO clue how their relationship works or how happy they are, etc. It's so absurd how you think you can gauge so much about them.

I'm sure they're both lovely people, who don't deserve strangers on the Internet picking apart their every move and making statements on how "challenging" their relationship must be. All relationships can be challenging, for the people who are in them, and for everyone else, it literally does not even matter a little bit.

Sorry, but I do not understand why you ever want me to know something about her relationship. I know what I know and I suspect what I suspect. And time will show, if I am right or not. And if we are not entiteld to talk about her and her life/work, dook can close this forum and watson.net at once........

#38 ling

ling

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • LocationBrighton

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:41 PM

I thought we always had rules about respecting Emma's privacy. At least I remember making tonnes of obnoxious banners stating such a thing, oh 8 or 9 years ago. :P I didn't realize the fandom had changed so drastically.

#39 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:50 PM

8 or 9 years ago she was a child..... now she is a adult star with a bad pr-department.....

#40 Antares

Antares

• Moderators
  • 553 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:50 PM

Wait, what? She's got a boyfriend? Blimey, I'm behind on the news! She's still acting, right?

If I sent her a cake (if that's legal in the UK), would she eat it or would it look too suspicious?

I know for a fact that cake is legal in the UK. :yesyes:

The fandom is like a big ball of timey-wimey wibbly-wobbly stuff. Quite diverse. By and large, though, with just the teensiest bit of guidance here and there, the fandom does respect her privacy. Big time. Respectacular.

Nothing wrong with talking about her work, though.

Still, I'm pretty sure that boyfriends, even those doing a "bad job", don't classify as work.
Wisdom is the ability to cope.
Michael Ramsey

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users