#41 ling

ling

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • LocationBrighton

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:58 PM

The fandom is like a big ball of timey-wimey wibbly-wobbly stuff. Quite diverse. By and large, though, with just the teensiest bit of guidance here and there, the fandom does respect her privacy. Big time. Respectacular.

I'm sorry, I didn't hear the rest of your post over the sound of me falling in love with you. ;)

I don't know much about her boyfriend other than that he has a flair for colourful garments and that makes me like him automagically. Also, I've created an alter-ego for him. But I digress.

P.S. Emma's PR team *is* fabulous. Because she DOES stay super private with her personal life, and most rumours about her are false or based purely off speculation. That is what PR is SUPPOSED to do- protect her interests as much as they promote her work.

#42 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:20 PM

Wrong. Good PR-work is that there are no rumours, because the truth and important informations are given before rumour can start. She says nothing and is surprised about rumour and speculations . As I said, this insults her intelligence.....

"Benutze es!" = "Use it!"

„Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.” John Updike

#43 Antares

Antares

• Moderators
  • 553 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:21 PM

I'm sorry, I didn't hear the rest of your post over the sound of me falling in love with you. ;)

Awww... thanks. :wub:

I don't know much about her boyfriend other than that he has a flair for colourful garments and that makes me like him automagically.

Oh noes, I've got competition? Ah, love's labour's lost. It wasn't meant to be...

I feel like I'm not contributing too much to the topic, is that right?

Well then, words of wisdom: Emma would be well advised to pick her friends from people she knows (that's "knows" as in "we shared a history class" not as in "has sent me cake by airmail"). That may be tough to accept but friendship kind of lives off the fact that people see each other now and then. Also, the correct way of doing things is "hey, I met someone I like, let's be friends" not "hey, I'd like to be friends with you, let's meet and like each other". I'm afraid I have to recommend to not try to befriend someone from another country you've never met and... hmm... that reminds me... has anyone seen Neve lately? Anyway. What I do recommend is going for the good old celebrity crush instead. And then, one sunny day, you're sure to realise that there are literally THOUSANDS of girls like Emma out there. Thousands! Or at least a few hundred. I mean, I it's got to be a dozen at least. Well, maybe not quite a dozen. Hmm. Has she got a sister?
Wisdom is the ability to cope.
Michael Ramsey

#44 ling

ling

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • LocationBrighton

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:23 PM

Are you doubting the eternal bond that can be formed over a mutual love of cake?

#45 Antares

Antares

• Moderators
  • 553 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:26 PM

I think I don't quite believe in eternal bonds.

But I do believe in cake.

Will there be cake?
Michael Ramsey

#46 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:27 PM

yes. in the moment i will get my hands on strawberries, there will be cake.

"Benutze es!" = "Use it!"

„Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.” John Updike

#47 ling

ling

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • LocationBrighton

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:29 PM

Will there be cake?

Yes I suppose the bond could only be eternal if the cake is eternal. And as someone has already pointed out in this thread, the cake is a lie.

This is all dangerously close to a metaphor for something existential, I can tell.

#48 Sacred_Path

Sacred_Path

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • Mood::excited by tangents ô.Ô
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:36 PM

You people will look like fools once she writes me back that she has cheated on her boyfriend with my cake and sends me a picture of the cake-stained sheets. They will then run off together into the tropical sunset.

"Ok, well, the 'hot bod' is not a characteristic."

#49 ling

ling

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • LocationBrighton

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:51 PM

:rofl: omg I caaaaan't.

#50 clarabelle

clarabelle

Novice Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:24 AM

Lol this post has gone from scary to the funniest post ever I think I'm falling in love with the forum!

#51 Maestro

Maestro

Technical Support

• Administrators
  • 1,156 posts
  • Mood::Shiny!
  • LocationRoom 313

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:08 PM

<obligatory "The Cake is Lie" post>

Posted Image

The M.A.D. Files - Talking about games, films, games, life, games, internet and games
Is it a bird?! Is it a plane?! Is it Superman?! No, it's Maestro's twitter!
He also makes videos...so if you would want to watch them...probably not...

He's immortal, born in the lowlands of the Netherlands 33 years ago, he's not alone, there are others like him, some good, some evil, for decades he has battled the forces of darkness with Emma-Watson.net his only refuge. He cannot die, unless you take his head and with it his admin powers, in the end there can be only one, he's Maestro - The Forum Admin

#52 Elena

Elena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:59 PM

Lol this post has gone from scary to the funniest post ever I think I'm falling in love with the forum!

I was first stating that. :yesyes: :rolleye0012:

Will there be cake?

all over your face.

sig by ashley

6.png

#53 Midnight Toker

Midnight Toker

Energetic member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • LocationMiami, FL

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:17 PM

<obligatory "The Cake is Lie" post>

I said that like a page ago. No one listens to me. :( XD

Wait, what? She's got a boyfriend? Blimey, I'm behind on the news! She's still acting, right?

LOL! I dunno why, but this made me really laugh.

The fandom is like a big ball of timey-wimey wibbly-wobbly stuff. Quite diverse. By and large, though, with just the teensiest bit of guidance here and there, the fandom does respect her privacy. Big time. Respectacular.

...Can I hug you for that Doctor Who reference?? Well, gonna do it anyway. *hugs*

Nothing wrong with talking about her work, though.

Still, I'm pretty sure that boyfriends, even those doing a "bad job", don't classify as work.

I dunno.. some of the bad ones might be work. :lol:

Edited by Midnight Toker, 29 November 2012 - 05:14 PM.

Be true to yourself even when others do not understand.
Posted Image
PSN: rejecteddemo :: Steam :: Tumblr :: Deviant Art

#54 Antares

Antares

• Moderators
  • 553 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:33 PM

Well.. to be quite honest... I did notice that. It's just that Maestro seemed so happy and I didn't want to spoil that moment, especially since he's one of my all-time-favourite Technical Support guys on this forum. :kiss:

...Can I hug you for that Doctor Who reference??

Ah, and here I was, hoping I might sound smart without anyone noticing who I'm ripping off. Every single time. Maybe I should start using some of Christopher Eccleston's lines instead.
Michael Ramsey

#55 Maestro

Maestro

Technical Support

• Administrators
  • 1,156 posts
  • Mood::Shiny!
  • LocationRoom 313

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:39 PM

I honestly missed your post about the cake being a lie. I'll try to come up with some other cake related obligatory reference...ehm...ehm...sometimes people ate cakes with spoons right? Right?! Well, guess what! There is no spoon! HA!

Posted Image

The M.A.D. Files - Talking about games, films, games, life, games, internet and games
Is it a bird?! Is it a plane?! Is it Superman?! No, it's Maestro's twitter!
He also makes videos...so if you would want to watch them...probably not...

He's immortal, born in the lowlands of the Netherlands 33 years ago, he's not alone, there are others like him, some good, some evil, for decades he has battled the forces of darkness with Emma-Watson.net his only refuge. He cannot die, unless you take his head and with it his admin powers, in the end there can be only one, he's Maestro - The Forum Admin

#56 Elena

Elena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:04 PM

you didn't like cake thrown in your face? I thought it was fun!

sig by ashley

6.png

#57 Antares

Antares

• Moderators
  • 553 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:32 PM

Not... so... much. :mellow: In fact, in that very moment, I decided I don't like cake.
Michael Ramsey

#58 ling

ling

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • LocationBrighton

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:31 AM

Ah, and here I was, hoping I might sound smart without anyone noticing who I'm ripping off. Every single time. Maybe I should start using some of Christopher Eccleston's lines instead.

I'd still know.

#59 movdef

movdef

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:46 AM

Wow, you can do something for her which is her want to do.
filem,music,shopping,games are my love.

#60 Elena

Elena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:28 AM

Not... so... much. :mellow: In fact, in that very moment, I decided I don't like cake.

okay I'll send you some cyber wet wipes and beer. :rolleye:

sig by ashley

6.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users