The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Rupert lets slip that Emma and Matthew Lewis had a thing.

You two have me laughing so hard!! THANK YOU!!! You guys are awesome!

the good part is emma doesn't remember anything when she wakes up...

believe me I laughed hard at this topic long ago, so funny i had to check everyday.

My mission was called 'put a smile on arie's face or get a few giggles' that now I can safely say it's fullfilled.

:happydance:

It's very cute that Matthew lewis had a 'thing' for Emma, and they do look good together, but Emma is happy with Will. Plus, she said she would never date a celebrity. The article was probably blown out of proportion, matthew had a crush on Emma, but that's all it was. Their friends, nothing went on.

Edited by Emmafan456
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When i recognise from the start Rupert said a thing. That could mean many. A Crush is probably. maybe a kiss or a situation when them happend somthing what you could interpritate in some erotic way. if you know what i mean. I hope so.

And if there was something between them, a relationsship who was more than pure friendship, badly said, who they was more than friends oder friends with bonus, i would say lucky Matthew. There a tow many guys who want a realtionsship with her and this one got one. Gratulations. 

Oh my god. I Sound like Chalie. rubbisch, rubbisch, rubbisch or can is say Bloody hell?