• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Twilight books, there are too many pages for my taste. :P

Seriously? But they're so small! Breaking Dawn is a bit of a size but the rest are nothing. >.< Plus the size of the writing just makes you fly through the pages. >.<

^^lol i know, the font size is so big its ridiculous lol

i think i finished each book in a night or two, a fast read :)

haha I know. I'm used to reading books close to Lord of the Rings font style. :P

^^lol i know, the font size is so big its ridiculous lol

i think i finished each book in a night or two, a fast read :)

Same!!!! Each book took me two days.... The font size and the lack of i tellegance. Meaning, the stories whiile enjoyable were so simple. Such an easy read!

That being said, I hve to admit while both Kristen and rob look amazing in the trailer, the movie looks boring in my mind. Idk, after seeing so many jam packed trailers it doesn't seem like much happens. I really don't think we need to movies of breaking dawn! But, that's just my opinion.

Also, love the girl who's been cast as renesme! That's exactly how I pictured her!!!!

• 3 months later...

Kristen Stewart was on the front of my Glamour magazine that I brought yesterday. It inspired me to make graphics as she actually looked pretty for once. Now I have the urge to watch Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse. xD Oh dear. >.<

^ i knwo what you mean Jade

i really kind of want to see BD part 1 but idk!! lol

i been reading breaking dawn lol

Same!!!! Each book took me two days.... The font size and the lack of i tellegance. Meaning, the stories whiile enjoyable were so simple. Such an easy read!

That being said, I hve to admit while both Kristen and rob look amazing in the trailer, the movie looks boring in my mind. Idk, after seeing so many jam packed trailers it doesn't seem like much happens. I really don't think we need to movies of breaking dawn! But, that's just my opinion.

Also, love the girl who's been cast as renesme! That's exactly how I pictured her!!!!

ooohh i wanna see pics :D :D

^haha I haven't watched them since Eclipse midnight showing yet I have all the DVD's. Haven't read any books since the day Breaking Dawn came out. I can safely say, I'm only a fan of the books now.

^AGREED!! The movies really suck!! but I kind of want to see the Breaking Dawn Part 1 but we know it is all going SUCK!

I know! I'm only really going to watch it because I watched all the others at the movies first! It would be a shame to break tradition. D: My moms as hyped as ever though. So I'm paying. >.<