The Emma-Watson.net Forum

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't like it too much.

It moved way to slow if they didn't make it so slow and boring they could have fit that book into one movie. I admit the only bit I liked was when they ripped bella open and the crunching sounds. I love how they made her look like poo for the whole movie too! Make-up artists did very well! Overall about 4/10.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I wanna see this but then again I am really not sure everyones Saying it is really good But it is a twilight movie so who knows

Jade was it really that awful?

I missed this but yes the first part was terrible apart from the last 10 minutes.

Anyway, cannot believe I just went 4 pages back to find this topic but has anyone read Midnight Sun or Emmett and the Bear by Stephanie Meyer? I have read Emmett and the Bear and I'm slowly making my way through Midnight Sun. What are people's thoughts on it?

Did she ever release the full Midnight Sun or it still the same bit from when it was stolen? I read it years ago when it was first released. It isn't any good. Full of errors and stops right before the good parts!

i didnt even know about the emmett and the bear O_O.. ii didnt read midnight sun fully.. just the half

Midnight Sun is forever in draft. There is a huge not on her website with the link to it. She was and still is too upset to finish it. 'and so it is on hold indefinitely.' - Stephanie Meyer

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html

Emmett and the Bear is down as a book but it's only two pages long. That can also be found on her website.

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/pdf/twi_outtakes_emmett.pdf

Edited by Elena Gilbert
  • 5 months later...

Not going to lie, part 2 was deemably better that part 1. I didn't fall asleep this time. However, I left the cinema gutted. Everyone was talking about some massive plot twist and there weren't one. Tell a lie I weren't gutted I was angry.

Kristen Stewart's acting was terrible once again and I couldn't get into the film fully. It was a decent watch though. I quite liked the foreseeable battle, though IMO they should have kept it and let Edward fall down that ditch and die. That's just me and my high (non existent) hopes.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i first saw twilight as a movie and after I watched it, automatically I fell inlove with it then I bought the books. The first and last part of the movies were my fave, especially the last one. But some of my friends don't like it, they think it's boring, well I admit there are some 'boring' parts but I love the story very much.

• 8 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...