#21 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:54 PM

His way of interacting with followers should satisfy even the more *cough* discerning among us. Does the Pope handle his PR better than Emma? Discuss plz. :doh:

Easy for me: Emma is Emma. The pope is just a represetative. I want to hear from the boss, not from a guy in second line. <_<

"Benutze es!" = "Use it!"

„Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.” John Updike

#22 Sacred_Path

Sacred_Path

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • Mood::excited by tangents ô.Ô
  • LocationGermany

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:13 PM

Easy for me: Emma is Emma. The pope is just a represetative.

I think he knows that. That's why he keeps looking for attention.

But would you rather listen to the Pope talking about moss growing or to Emma saying sweet nothings? It's too difficult I can't decide O GOD HPALP

"Ok, well, the 'hot bod' is not a characteristic."

#23 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:18 PM

I think he knows that. That's why he keeps looking for attention.

But would you rather listen to the Pope talking about moss growing or to Emma saying sweet nothings? It's too difficult I can't decide O GOD HPALP

If I would have what we call a "green thumb" I would like to hear about the methods in old Ratzingers home, how to grow moss. I have no green thumb, so no need to hear about. And Emma is not tweeting "sweet nothings", if she really wants. See today's messages. I think, you cannot compare the two. She is 22 and extremly beautiful, he is 86 and a pre-saint. So ...... :huh:

"Benutze es!" = "Use it!"

„Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.” John Updike

#24 Sacred_Path

Sacred_Path

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:34 PM

I think, you cannot compare the two.

I've come to realize they're almost a perfect fit. They're both mostly observing, occasionally outspoken. They seem to share a vague feeling of public responsibility. I think they should go on a (formal) date together; just take this latest tweet:

When we entrust ourselves to the Lord completely, everything changes. We are children of a Father who loves us, and never leaves us.

This is relevant because I think -with all due respect- that Emma has some slight daddy issues. So they could toss around some ideas on the sense of belonging, while Emma could educate him on matters of mascara and the difficulties of modern womanhood. He could tell her how to succesfully grow moss (and save your soul). <3

#25 Mouse Rat

Mouse Rat

Energetic member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:43 PM

Pope on twitter?

Hm,I believe this is what's known as target confusion. I have so many possible jokes that I don't know which one to go for.

Posted Image Posted Image

#26 Sacred_Path

Sacred_Path

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:06 PM

So the Pope will resign. Didn't see that coming for sure. It seems so... reasonable :blink:

I don't know how this pertains to Emma except making reasonable decisions for the greater good is something I'd trust her with, too.

#27 ShipOfFools

ShipOfFools

Energetic member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • LocationOhio USA

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:53 PM

Obviously, Twitter was too advanced for the Pope. ;)

"Actually I'm highly logical which allows me to look past extraneous detail and perceive clearly that which others overlook." - Hermoine Granger

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users