The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma in "This Is The End"

Oh Jonny, you wouldn't know humour if it danced around you naked in one of Dobby's pom pom hats.

... I think it will be funny because all of those guys' movies are hilarious. Not necessarily the most intelligent humour, but a nice, quotable summer film perfect for capturing millions of animated GIFs to sustain our Tumblr blogs for the next year. :D "50 Shades" isn't even a decent comparison since they're so different but like... SUPERBAD? The entire thing is a joke, and it's brilliant.

Oh Jonny, you wouldn't know humour if it danced around you naked in one of Dobby's pom pom hats.

... I think it will be funny because all of those guys' movies are hilarious. Not necessarily the most intelligent humour, but a nice, quotable summer film perfect for capturing millions of animated GIFs to sustain our Tumblr blogs for the next year. :D "50 Shades" isn't even a decent comparison since they're so different but like... SUPERBAD? The entire thing is a joke, and it's brilliant.

Ling, ling. We two will never have the same point of view....

But maybe it's a sort of humour we do not understand here in Austria. And the "guys" are totally unknown here in Austria (in contrast to the guy on the pic). Maybe that's the point.

Edited by Jonny Claus jr.

I am going to count down when this movie comes out-OMG what a pic!!! OMG me too LOL...it will be so freakin fun to see Emma as herself and everyone else... I agree

Emma with an axe My favorite pic I've seen of her in a long time!

Edited by trixie

^ I think I'm the only one here who will say I think Emma is the only part of the movie I'd care to watch. Not a fan of junior high humor.

This.

I like some inane fun but that trailer is pretty meh. So I'd fast forward to Emma's part(s) but might also stop at Jonah Hill's and Michael Cera's segments who I enjoy even though they're pretty much pigeonholed into their roles (the bumbling fatty and the awkward wimp).

I like some inane fun but that trailer is pretty meh. So I'd fast forward to Emma's part(s) but might also stop at Jonah Hill's and Michael Cera's segments who I enjoy even though they're pretty much pigeonholed into their roles (the bumbling fatty and the awkward wimp).

You know what, since this movie is in the hilaribad category anyways, hopefully they'll reverse the stereotypical roles they're usually depending on to earn a livelihood. Let Cera be a badass zombie killer and Hill a cool-headed defense strategist.

That is, if there is a zombalypse in there (I've been promised one). If not add suitable substitutes for aforementioned roles.

omg this movie looks so stupid but really funny. such a different role for her and def can't wait to see it.

She is "playing" herself in this "Movie". Do really hope, that in real life she is surrounded by smarter and more intelligent people....

Would be interesting to know why she choosed to be part of this "movie". I always thought she is picking her roles with more care.....

Edited by Jonny Claus jr.

She is "playing" herself in this "Movie". Do really hope, that in real life she is surrounded by smarter and more intelligent people....

Would be interesting to know why she choosed to be part of this "movie". I always thought she is picking her roles with more care.....

I read somewhere why she did it: she wanted something different, she said it was like landing on mars, and doesn't know where

half of what she said came from but went with it. She longed to do a comedy and this was it.

I read somewhere why she did it: she wanted something different, she said it was like landing on mars, and doesn't know where

half of what she said came from but went with it. She longed to do a comedy and this was it.

And this was the only "comedy", Hollywood produced in the last two years? What a waste of her talent and beauty...... :doh:

And this was the only "comedy", Hollywood produced in the last two years? What a waste of her talent and beauty...... :doh:

this is smh that she wanted to do, so....

there is no waste, the movie will be excelent, you haven't seen it yet. Therefore don't judge her nor the film.

Edited by MrsClaus

this is smh that she wanted to do, so....

there is no waste, the movie will be excelent, you haven't seen it yet. Therefore don't judge her nor the film.

Let me put it that way: as long as Emma has the right to choose her roles and movies, I have the right to judge her roles and movies.

But, I will have no trouble. It was difficult to see "Perks" in a cinema here in Austria (a really brilliant piece of work of her), so I do not imagine that this "new pearl of american comedy" will ever appear in a cinema here. :rolleyes:

Let me put it that way: as long as Emma has the right to choose her roles and movies, I have the right to judge her roles and movies.

But, I will have no trouble. It was difficult to see "Perks" in a cinema here in Austria (a really brilliant piece of work of her), so I do not imagine that this "new pearl of american comedy" will ever appear in a cinema here. :rolleyes:

It's not like I watched perks yet either. I wait for the dvd. I don't judge what I haven't seen, a few seconds isn't enough.

From Perks we got stills, lots of tv spots etc. This one didn't get any promotion it needs more time. I bet I'll love it. :yesyes: