The Emma-Watson.net Forum

12 Grimmauld Place

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

love the icons and Hayley sig!!! how can i be as good as you Kimmie!!! ;p love em <3

I don't think I'm good :P Practice makes perfect.

loving your stuff Kimmers keep up the good work :)!!

Thank you Sarrie!

Your stuff is great and, of course, phenomenal as always. Great talent, Kim.

:3m_sie: :3m_sie:

Something a bit different... Ghost Watson :rolleye:

^ That is INSANELY RIDICULOUS.

WOOOOOW. :whaa: You are so crazy. Talented. :lostit:

I love it. There was a picture in the store I walked into today, that my sister bought. It was of Paris and most things Parisian. The thing that attracted her to the graphic was the togetherness of the design and placement of the pictures. Where one picture is placed into the foreground to gain immediate attention, the viewer senses the bigger picture when their attention shifts. If it's done uniquely, any blends of out of place colours or nuances will be only slightly noticeable.

I like the grayscale in the graphic above, and the green hue to the grass. All of these qualities give it a 3-dimensional perspective. It's very artfully done.

-bows and puts on hat- B)

I don't think I'm good :P Practice makes perfect.

Something a bit different... Ghost Watson :rolleye:

yeah i'll practice hard Kimmie, and ur not good but ur awesome <3 :P

hahahahaha more like Peeves, girl version ;p good idea tho Kimmie, love it <3

Kimmie, whats with you and colouring??? they always match and fits... that's why all your graphics are amazing, cus u know how to pick the right colour and elements... and love the new wallie it's amazingly awesome <3 well done :wub: keep it up Kimmie

Alrighty, now I can reply.

^ That is INSANELY RIDICULOUS.

WOOOOOW. :whaa: You are so crazy. Talented. :lostit:

I love it. There was a picture in the store I walked into today, that my sister bought. It was of Paris and most things Parisian. The thing that attracted her to the graphic was the togetherness of the design and placement of the pictures. Where one picture is placed into the foreground to gain immediate attention, the viewer senses the bigger picture when their attention shifts. If it's done uniquely, any blends of out of place colours or nuances will be only slightly noticeable.

I like the grayscale in the graphic above, and the green hue to the grass. All of these qualities give it a 3-dimensional perspective. It's very artfully done.

-bows and puts on hat- B)

Thank you so so so much :lostit: Yeah, I love that too. Makes you feel like you're there, kind of. That's what I try to aim for xD *Steals your hat and puts it on*

yeah i'll practice hard Kimmie, and ur not good but ur awesome <3 :P

hahahahaha more like Peeves, girl version ;p good idea tho Kimmie, love it <3

Lol she doesn't look as annoying to him! If you like it as a hobby, make some time to design, doesn't have to be much, google some tutorials or ask me and then you'll start to get used to it. It's how I started out.

Kimmie, whats with you and colouring??? they always match and fits... that's why all your graphics are amazing, cus u know how to pick the right colour and elements... and love the new wallie it's amazingly awesome <3 well done :wub: keep it up Kimmie

Haha, I'm obsessed with matching things... Sank you <3 I made a huge(ish) mistake on it -_- See the line riiight down the left picture? Forgot to erase it because I was in a rush, I keep making mistakes lately :( But hopefully I just notice them :lol:

your latest wallie is really nice, i love that effect, and the colours are great <3

Thank you ^_^

Posting the latest graphics again as it's a new page:

Thank you ^_^

Went to a surf beach today.

I don't know how good they'll look on other computers as they're not edited at all but my mac shows them alright :P

Kimmie!!! nice pics and beach... love the sunset ones <3 i feel like goin on to the top of the rock on the second pick and jst scream "YOU SHALL NOT PASS" ;p

anyways.. good pictures, amazing even.. keep it up

Some new GIFs :D I can put a bit more effort in now as I have photoshop cs5 on my mac, and I can make things in bed :excited: Found some awesome websites with textures and brushes I'm looking forward to using as well.

They're in order, Sirius one was made early in the evening, Severus at 11:20 pm, think there's an improvement? ^_^

the first and the last one, cool gifs, the second one is jst amazing.. and i didnt know Snape can pull a spinning karate kick lol

love them Kimmie, well done.. u nver stop to amaze me ;)

the first and the last one, cool gifs, the second one is jst amazing.. and i didnt know Snape can pull a spinning karate kick lol

love them Kimmie, well done.. u nver stop to amaze me ;)

Ditto what the Aussie said :mellow: . And I don't know if I commented on your photos of Piha. My God Kimberley. wth! If only I can be like the amazing photographer you are :sob: :sob: :sob: .

No, really though, I'm wishing I had hell of a lot more wall space for everyone's photographs. I only have the picture of the broken down building on my computer desk right now, and a French postcard. But, I think I'm swapping it for the other broken glass picture to complete the set.

I'm totally stealing one of those Piha pictures. I think the best thing I can do is get a collage frame.

And the GIFs. Girlffrieend. The qualities of them (color-wise) are all phenomenal! :excited: The only thing I noted with the first two is that they stagger more than the last, which is a definite overall improvement if you did that at the end of the night.

I wish I had that knowledge lol.

Some new GIFs :D I can put a bit more effort in now as I have photoshop cs5 on my mac, and I can make things in bed :excited: Found some awesome websites with textures and brushes I'm looking forward to using as well.

LOL, you have no idea how much I laughed at the "bed" comment. :doh: . Can't wait to see those textures and brushes in your work.

Keep it up girrrl. If you become famous, I'm ninja-ing your autograph on a Kiwi dollar note. loool.

Edited by Lena

I agree with Madeline on the pictures Kimberley!

I love your photography and the footprints in the sand picture along with the 9th picture in the set (Looking at the sun set from the top of the ropped pathway leading to the beach) are simply breath taking. :o

*get this old man some oxygen*

*faints*

:0_0:

Edited by casualobserver