The Emma-Watson.net Forum

12 Grimmauld Place

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

textless or not, its amazing Kimmie, as always.. and always love your graphics <3 keep it up!!

Thank you Ardi ^_^ Thanks for always looking here :P

looks good!

Thanks Ashely!

It's still fantastic! It's amazing Kim. :)

Thank you ^_^

GORGEOUS!!

:D

that wallpaper looks fantastic Kim! :)

Thanks very much.

Just some small graphics that I made quickly,

New set (was originally quite blueish):

Animation:

Image-heavy:

good pics, and amazing sigs and icons.. i wonder how long does it takes to be good like you <3 i love the first photo a lot tho i love all the new stuff..

keep up the good work!!!

Kim,

Beware users of the forum, I wrote a long post, so skip if you would not like to read (I know how much that irks some people). So, just a forewarning and an advance:

You make each photo you take and graphic you edit look like it's effortless making. IMO, the best work done should look this way. Part of the lack in gratification and appreciation that some artists feel stems from not being particularly acknowledged for their work done and the time and effort and method that took to conceive that piece of work, be it a masterpiece or a micropiece. Personally, I cannot walk into an art museum and tell up from down in the place. I don't know what great effort and great pain an artist took to paint in an impressionistic style. I can have curators riddle on about the textual detail of each stroke, but until I've tried it first-hand will I know exactly what is being told to me.

That being said, I picked up photography as a hobby (once again) largely because of you. It wasn't until I got behind the lense did I really know, "These things she makes look so easy is really a hell of a lot of work." I still don't know the difference of one setting from another (somewhat). I understand the headaches you can get from wanting to make a particular photograph or graphic look stunning, after staring at a screen for hours on end. It's damn hot out in the summer, and bitter cold in the winter (at least where I'm from), and it takes the mark of a true photographer (unlike me :P ) to be able to stand in one spot, completely immobile, with the patience of a saint to capture a good image. Some people don't realize that.

You'll truly go far if you follow this passion. I don't say what I don't mean, and I believe it with full conviction. All this time and effort and hardwork doesn't pay off at nothing, and I hope you realize that.

xxx.

-Kimmy

Edited by Prongs

good pics, and amazing sigs and icons.. i wonder how long does it takes to be good like you <3 i love the first photo a lot tho i love all the new stuff..

keep up the good work!!!

Not long, not long :P Ty.

Love the Harry Potter stuff!

Thanks!

this new update looks very beautiful. love the colouring done on the icons.

:) This made me smile! Thank you.

Kim,

Beware users of the forum, I wrote a long post, so skip if you would not like to read (I know how much that irks some people). So, just a forewarning and an advance:

You make each photo you take and graphic you edit look like it's effortless making. IMO, the best work done should look this way. Part of the lack in gratification and appreciation that some artists feel stems from not being particularly acknowledged for their work done and the time and effort and method that took to conceive that piece of work, be it a masterpiece or a micropiece. Personally, I cannot walk into an art museum and tell up from down in the place. I don't know what great effort and great pain an artist took to paint in an impressionistic style. I can have curators riddle on about the textual detail of each stroke, but until I've tried it first-hand will I know exactly what is being told to me.

That being said, I picked up photography as a hobby (once again) largely because of you. It wasn't until I got behind the lense did I really know, "These things she makes look so easy is really a hell of a lot of work." I still don't know the difference of one setting from another (somewhat). I understand the headaches you can get from wanting to make a particular photograph or graphic look stunning, after staring at a screen for hours on end. It's damn hot out in the summer, and bitter cold in the winter (at least where I'm from), and it takes the mark of a true photographer (unlike me :P ) to be able to stand in one spot, completely immobile, with the patience of a saint to capture a good image. Some people don't realize that.

You'll truly go far if you follow this passion. I don't say what I don't mean, and I believe it with full conviction. All this time and effort and hardwork doesn't pay off at nothing, and I hope you realize that.

xxx.

-Kimmy

Thanks Kim :sob: That means a lot. To be honest, after eight years I'm starting to feel a bit tiresome taking photos and making graphics because I don't actually know too much about either when I think about it, I know more about photoshop though, and it gets quite repetitive because of this so I'll try my best to learn new things! I love doing it so hopefully I'll never stop, and only improve.

amazing!!!

Thank you :excited:

Made some more animations ^_^

^gosh kim these are soo amazing i love these to peice and I love your neville set <3 Oh Gosh I loved him in that last movie he was so epic <3 i wish i could use these i love them <3 oh I lvoe the one With Hr/r.. he just vanished

uh <3

Edited by penguin_girl

Not long, not long :P Ty.

Thanks!

:) This made me smile! Thank you.

Thanks Kim :sob: That means a lot. To be honest, after eight years I'm starting to feel a bit tiresome taking photos and making graphics because I don't actually know too much about either when I think about it, I know more about photoshop though, and it gets quite repetitive because of this so I'll try my best to learn new things! I love doing it so hopefully I'll never stop, and only improve.

Thank you :excited:

Well, if you don't know technical terms or whichever you'd like to learn, you know exactly what you need to do to open up your area of knowledge. No excuses. :P

Btw, gifs looks so much better than your first one. Marked and remarkable improvement. ^_^

OMG Kim the Snape Animation! Where did you get the video from to make these? I really want a Severus crying over Lily one but can't find a decent video. D:

Thank you verrry much everyone <3

OMG Kim the Snape Animation! Where did you get the video from to make these? I really want a Severus crying over Lily one but can't find a decent video. D:

I only used one video for those three animations,

, HD too. I'm not sure where to find crying Severus as there aren't many videos online yet.

is dere anything you're not amazing at? ;p amazing gifs <3 the last gif reminds me of Pink Floyd - Another Bring in the Wall ;p

amazing gifs tho keep it up!!