The Emma-Watson.net Forum

12 Grimmauld Place

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, that's just mind-blowing and so beautiful. Touch of elegance methinks. I absolutely adore it, Kim.

Thank you, Kella!

simply amazing you, like Porcelain.Skin said beautiful and touch of elegance. love it!! keep it up

Thanks ^_^

That's really beautiful Kim.

Thanks Boma <3

O_O Astounded. Flabbergasted. Shocked.

Incredible job, Kimberley.

Hehe thanks Kim. Hope the hurricane is treating you well -_-

Kim I've been waiting long for an update from you. I love the request!

:D Thanks!

wow i love the green, it suits the pics and i love how u arranged it all

Aww, thank you :)

love the new wallie!

Thanks Ashley.

I love the green colours! Beautiful work!

Thank you!

not bad :yesyes:

:3m_sie: I miss you.

Neeew wallie. Seems to be all I'm making lately :lol: To be honest, my original plan was to make a website layout, but maybe next time lol.

woahh ho ho ho *amazed* i dunno what to say to the wallie, im lost for words. "Amazing" is not even a big enough word to describe it. I love it, nicely done. Keep it up <3

^_^ Thanks all.

There are things I don't like about these ones but may as well post them. More to come :P Got some patterns to use up.

[images removed]

Omg now that I've posted them I can see all the little mistakes I made, argh <_< Sloppy!

^_^ Thanks all.

There are things I don't like about these ones but may as well post them. More to come :P Got some patterns to use up.

[images removed]

Omg now that I've posted them I can see all the little mistakes I made, argh <_< Sloppy!

cool graphics, lets take a minute of silent first

arite, now, i love both of the wallies and i love the ideas of the first wallpaper, like Will said ;p

but job well done!! love em <3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Helloooo, I apologise for the two-month Photoshop break :lostit: Perhaps I needed some inspiration, or just a break to hopefully get back into it ^_^

I've barely made anything in the last couple of months but today I made a manipulation, the background mountains are of New Zealand, the castle is Germany's Neuschwanstein Castle, used stock photos of the full moon, clouds etc. and of course added my own colouring.

And a blend/funny sized wallpaper of Evanna Lynch.

Helloooo, I apologise for the two-month Photoshop break :lostit: Perhaps I needed some inspiration, or just a break to hopefully get back into it ^_^

I've barely made anything in the last couple of months but today I made a manipulation, the background mountains are of New Zealand, the castle is Germany's Neuschwanstein Castle, used stock photos of the full moon, clouds etc. and of course added my own colouring.

this looks real, if you didnt say anything i would ask you where this place is lol. amazing graphic, your masterpiece i'd say ;p

this great too, she's pretty lol

• 2 weeks later...

I like this, but I feel like the colours are a little bit too light.

Thanks Ardi ^_^

I don't think the font really fits in with the old style but I've never been good with fonts :P

Love the photos you chose of Emma, but not a fan of the font. Otherwise beautiful work.

• 2 weeks later...

this is beautiful! i wanna go there!! lol

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks all ^_^

Funny what you're capable of doing at 1:15am lol, haven't had much time for graphics lately... I think I'm getting a bit bored of making them after eight long years, thought I'd never hear myself say that!