12 Grimmauld Place

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha "Dumbledore's got style" nice one, i just realise that now lol

^yea you should make a tutorial, if you have the time

Edited by Slash

You make me miss kiwi-land so much :sob: Many of your photos are REALLY good! Keep that up, recommend you to crop and re-size yourself though ;) And play around with saturations, brightness/contrast and color! It can really enhance a fantastic photo.

You graphics is :drool: You are awesome with blending and colors... can't wait to see more!

Especially this photo is amazing, the colors here are so good as well

Edited by Mrs Duck

Thanks Mrs Duck! (I remember you but not your name, sorry >.<) I will edit them more from now.

I take so many that I can't be bothered editing them much, which is bad of me :P I just add soft light to most of them. I know how to edit, but I'm just lazy xD And save it for my graphics :mellow:

Thanks Mrs Duck! (I remember you but not your name, sorry >.<) I will edit them more from now.

I take so many that I can't be bothered editing them much, which is bad of me :P I just add soft light to most of them. I know how to edit, but I'm just lazy xD And save it for my graphics :mellow:

Haha I know what you mean! I take all my photos in RAW, now that's a pain with editing ;) But you only need to edit your favorites, and don't let it be a pain. It should be fun so don't do it if you don't like it!

BTW, I'm Hannah but you are very welcome to call me Mrs Duck as well :)

Just some really simple stuff, that I made when there was a storm yesterday :P the internet wasn't working and there are limited pictures that I have saved so :P

And an animation I'm finally satisfied with (the sig) :P

Yeah Boma, the skin was yuck and dotty so that's the only way I know to get rid of that :P

Thanks for the comments ^_^ Another retouch.

May as well start using my logo, lol, not as good as the photography one but nearly the same (just the text, not the texture behind it). I should've changed the gray in it and made it smaller but too late :P didn't save the PSD.

Just some really simple stuff, that I made when there was a storm yesterday :P the internet wasn't working and there are limited pictures that I have saved so :P

And an animation I'm finally satisfied with (the sig) :P

I feel as though these images haven't been re sized correctly? They look distorted. But I do really like the last Lion King one and the gif set!

The retouch is amazing too!