The Emma-Watson.net Forum

12 Grimmauld Place

Hello,

I'm Kimberley :king: I've been making graphics ever since I joined this forum, so mid/late 2003. (Even though I'm still a bit of a noob xD)

I also do photography, which I'll post here too. I only started photography about three years ago.

Graphic Software: Photoshop CS 3 Portable. Taught myself on PS 6 and had that for a good few years.

Wallpapers/Blends:

Signatures:

Animations:

Feel free to use anything, and please credit :) I'll post more later of course, there's tons of photos and some more graphics, I just used up the limit for this post :P Thanks for viewing!

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Kimberley. I'm really impressed. I must admit. I never checked out your graphics on the old forum... but I love those wallpapers you made! Especially the first one with Emma :wub: and the Peter Parker/Spider Man one!

By reading the books you'd never know that Grimmauld Place had such nice Wall Paper! :P

I only remember them mentioning the one about the Black family tree and that had what looked like cigarette holes in it! :o

I like your stuff better! :yesyes:

Thank you for starting this Kimberley! ^_^

Wow, Kimberley. I'm really impressed. I must admit. I never checked out your graphics on the old forum... but I love those wallpapers you made! Especially the first one with Emma :wub: and the Peter Parker/Spider Man one!

By reading the books you'd never know that Grimmauld Place had such nice Wall Paper! :P

I only remember them mentioning the one about the Black family tree and that had what looked like cigarette holes in it! :o

I like your stuff better! :yesyes:

Thank you for starting this Kimberley! ^_^

i alway loved ur stuff

Thank you! :D

Haha I just thought the topic title tied in well with my username ^_^

Icons:

Argh it seems it's going to take a long time for me to post everything :P If I can only post 10 pictures a post :(

oh wow she looks so better as a red hair hehe i love it and the sets are awesome<33

agreed Emma with the red hair looks great.

and agreed on the sets too! I think Scarlett Johansson is gorgeous.

oh, and Kimberley the thread title does fit nicely with your username... Don't mind me...I just have to add my two cents on everything. :rolleye:

you're such a talented person Kim

I loved your graphics since the old forums, and your photography is amazing too

Aww thanks Boma. But I'm nothing compared to you! :P

hey Kim, can i steal ur talent please lol.. those photos are amazing, i'll give them 20/10

Thanks Ardi! ♥ Do you own any graphics programs/a camera? :o

yea no worries Kim, they are good. I used my uncle camera,he has Pentax K200, n Panasonic Lumix lol. I got PhotoShop CS3, but dont understand how to use it, hence my crappy sig hahaha

Well if you ever want help just ask :)

Few more, this was in Sydney, Australia. I hope to go there again next year ^_^ :

The first two/three and the last one are some of my favourites I've ever taken :P