The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma for "Elle" Belgique

Yeah there are lots of these on the Tumbz. :P

The "On l'Emma" part makes me laugh every time I see it. :D

could you save a few for me? maybe good for editing?

it's obvious the photos are new, by alexi lubomirski for lancome 2012.

I want HQ's!

Edited by MrsClaus

Hmmm,probably never. Emma will forever be Hermione.

It's gonna take years, at least. Let's say Emma is still acting 10 or 20 years from now, I'm sure one or two comments about her having been "the prim and proper Hermione" will still come up.

Well, I'm not 100% sure because I speak Quebecois so the way I would read it if I read it phonetically would be like "On l'aime(a) la folie" which would translate to something like "we love the madness." Using "Emma" instead of "aime" as a play on words. :P

Well, I'm not 100% sure because I speak Quebecois so the way I would read it if I read it phonetically would be like "On l'aime(a) la folie" which would translate to something like "we love the madness." Using "Emma" instead of "aime" as a play on words. :P

My French lessons weren't wasted entirely, then :rolleye:

Hahah. Yeah, I'm bilingual, but in Quebec dialect we tend to use more of an A sound for E so the joke is REALLY exaggerated in Quebecois, but I wasn't 100% sure (probably 98.5%) if the joke works with Belgian pronunciation, but I am pretty sure it does (one of my friends did an exchange to Belgium when I was living in Quebec).

Hahah. Yeah, I'm bilingual, but in Quebec dialect we tend to use more of an A sound for E so the joke is REALLY exaggerated in Quebecois, but I wasn't 100% sure (probably 98.5%) if the joke works with Belgian pronunciation, but I am pretty sure it does (one of my friends did an exchange to Belgium when I was living in Quebec).

Translated in German the sentence means: "Emma ist der reine Wahnsinn!" (Emma is pure madness). It has a positiv meaning in the sence: She is priceless, pefect, unreachable. Which is true, as we know.

Yeah they're all pretty LQ. Here's another:

well I have these in decent quality, I'll at least try to do something for them, but till then let me know how y'all feel

about the femina mag scans edits that I posted aWHile ago. I had to personally post on fanpop.com so that noOne will post

them w/out me knowing(which is hard because I check google a lot).