The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma: Rule Britannia

Jonny, I'm tired to see how you make a topic for any 'new' photo, please use one topic! This is a Mariano Vivanco outtake that I wanted for editing, thanks a lot! For further posts on how charming emma's eyes are or anything image related, this topic is all yours darling. Have fun!

Lol Jonny, I think everything in that pic screams "satire"....:lol:....so don't become too excited!

wait... I think I can see it... "I'll dominate you ironically!".

Filthy hipster photographers.

As for making new topics, go on for all I care, there's not so much traffic that it would matter.

Jonny, I'm tired to see how you make a topic for any 'new' photo, please use one topic! This is a Mariano Vivanco outtake that I wanted for editing, thanks a lot! For further posts on how charming emma's eyes are or anything image related, this topic is all yours darling. Have fun!

Thank you Mam, you made my day..... :)

Oh, and against tiredness: coffee helps sometimes!

Thank you Mam, you made my day..... :)

Oh, and against tiredness: coffee helps sometimes!

weirdly enough coffee does not attract me one bit. cappuccino does.

oh and the one topic thing is just a forum rule, also mam makes me too old, miss is better.

weirdly enough coffee does not attract me one bit. cappuccino does.

oh and the one topic thing is just a forum rule, also mam makes me too old, miss is better.

So sorry, I used "Mam" in a more royal sence of approach.... :blush:

Watched "Young Victoria" yesterday. She was with 18 adressed as "Mam".

Well, 3.684 so far in my archive. any special wishes or just "unseen new ones". Have to ask to avoid disappointment, M'am!

I only store good quality, hq, and hires, if any LQ I'm editing. I don't think there's unseen ones for me lol:)

Generally yes, though I don't know how to comment on similarities in appearance between Emma and her mother without insulting one or the other. :doh:

It's not insult to say that a child looks like a parent.... It is, by the way, the first pic on which I saw this similarity. And: mother is best, so what..... ;)

This isn't her mother.

Jo, I really know that the lady on the left isn't her mother; just came back from a long drive without accident. So I am not blind yet. I was refering to other pics of Emma with her mother.

Thanks to dook we know that the lady in blue is Vogue editor Meredith Melling Burke.

Edited by Jonny Claus jr.

Jo, I really know that the lady on the left isn't her mother; just came back from a long drive without accident. So I am not blind yet. I was refering to other pics of Emma with her mother.

Thanks to dook we know that the lady in blue is Vogue editor Meredith Melling Burke.

ok, its just weird that you posted a picture of her standing next to an older lady and then say she looks like her mother.

Please excuse my slightly cheeky answer, but I am on painkiller at the moment, and they are making we..... :tongue0020:

I'm not quite sure what that has to do with...well...anything really.

What is this topic about anyways? the fact she is holding the union flag? :blink:

I'm not quite sure what that has to do with...well...anything really.

What is this topic about anyways? the fact she is holding the union flag? :blink:

Well, my answer at 09:56 was not very polite, so I wanted to apologize. :sob:

I am unable to move at the moment, my right knee is demaged, expect surgery. Against the pain = heavy pills. :drool:

Topic = was granted to me for "special" pics, I find on the net. B)

And the start pic is - for me - simply ... whow! :lostit: :lostit: :lostit: