The Emma-Watson.net Forum

I think she doesn't have a clear idea of what she wants to do but she's creative so there will be much to look forward to :happydance:

On a related note, she has been singing, time to share some of that!

• 2 months later...

I write myself so i can say it is hard work. It depends a litte bit of what you are writing and how much Reality you want in it. But you have to do a lot of thinking before you can write down the first sentence (who you will rewrite tentimes until you are happy with it^^)

But to be sure I would be interested in what she would write. Probably it would be nothing timeless like Shakespear but who writes today timeless things like Shakespear or Ovid?

I think she should first finish her degree; it's long overdue (according to her statements, how important education is for her). sometimes I am under the impression, this girl wants to do so many things simultaniously, that nothing turns out in the end (besides foto-shoots and some movies).

Lol. She is like me, bro^^

I want a hundred things, half of them i can´t do actually, 1/4 lays on my way and will never be finishes and the last 1/4 will be done but i need more time than i wanted it to do.

But that is creative work. It is not like Puff and all the thing you need are there. Sometimes work lays for 2 weeks but than you got the idea that makes everything work, gives more live to the world or simply makes it better.

Give her the time she needs to do the work. Thats what i´m doing and i should, really should close Safari an Write. My Assemble is waiting^^

Edited by Badab

She technically doesn't need a degree ;) She is doing this for herself which is why she can take her time.

Of course, oh cbmac, she does not need a degree. She only would become very, very implausible. For years, she has said that education is the most important thing for her. Time had proven that more than once she left the university immediately if there were modeling or acting jobs calling. As a "rolemodel", claiming that education comes first, she is no longer very authentic. I wonder, if she will finish her studies this summer........ But I would not bet on it.

To me, the more interesting question is, what is she going to do with it? There's a big difference between saying "I'd like to write a script at some point" and actually becoming a professional in that direction.

Yes, I don't think she wants to pour countless hours into writing scripts, pitching them to companies, getting rejected etc.

Well at least she doesn't have to work the odd job to sustain herself.

Well at least she doesn't have to work the odd job to sustain herself.

What reminds me that I have to leave for the warf........ Emma should finish her degree and get a career as actress (and later as director). She can write her script when William is out for bowling or poker and when the kids are sleeping....

In my opinion she should do what she likes. I can´t work that good when i don´t want to do this work.

Let her make education breaks, let her model and let her write her screenplay when she wants to write it. (maybe on the plain, when she travels) and to Jonny i would see her more as an Writer, Producer and of course actress and then maybe in one epic movie like "dances with wolves" as Director.

• 2 weeks later...

I do not talk about her first years in school, even that it seems unrealistic, that two successful lawyers were short of money......

I talk about her studies at university. She always said how important education is for her, and many, many fans seeing her as a role-model in this particular field of life.

But, in fact, she took two time-outs over the years (something, a "normal" student never could affort) and I am in doubt that she will finish with her degree this year as said.

Of course, she needs no degree anymore, and maybe it is difficult to study when traveling 3-4 times in a month between New York and LA, having a holiday inbetween with the boyfriend...... (question to our members in USA: is the system at Amercian Universities really so liberal, that you can come and go as you like? Are there no lectures with obligatory presence of students?).

(in the meantime I fly to LA, collecting a award)

Edited by Jonny Carinthia