The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma and the Peoples Choice award

If you post w/o comment, this had better be in 'images and media'. Unless you want to share what she has done wrong/ right on this occasion. Come on, we know u want to do it ;)

I have no further comment to make...... My girlfriend said something when I posted the pics and she looked on pic nr. 4, but this is girli-stuff, so..... <_<

If you post w/o comment, this had better be in 'images and media'. Unless you want to share what she has done wrong/ right on this occasion. Come on, we know u want to do it ;)

...coz he already commented that the dress is awful on the homepage on the same titled post.

First off, again congrats to Emma!!! So deserving of it as well as Perks...

Personally I love the outfit-hip, cute, perfect for this kind of awards show-always knows how to dress for awards shows-according to the show-BAFTAS elegant and classy...PCA'S, MTV awards-rock, chic, cute but classy again.

Just AWESOME job Emma!!! :) we are very proud of you!!

Also, her acceptance speech-humble and sweet as always. Just a class act all around.

My phone froze and wouldnt let me edit-sorry for double post...anyway also wanted to say I cant believe her hair looks like it was during HBP promos! :) also her make up-perfect and flawless-just the right amount of everything :) Emma is a natural beauty and needs hardly any make up. Just beautiful as always!! :)

stunning as always and congrats to Emma, she deserves it

dress? like always in a couple of weeks(by people who know about this things):best dressed(or second dont mind)Emma Watson for her dress bla bla bla. So I dont remember who said awful but once again made me lauhg

The postrait session by Christopher Polk(getty images) edited HQ's

So that you get quality photos, we're worth it. These edits are for emma-watson.net so credit if you take them(those anonymous guests that go around and 'lend' edits).

Edited by MrsClaus