The Emma-Watson.net Forum

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh..... why do they accept then the underline "official twitter of...." ?

don't ask me, dan always stated in interview HE DOES NOT OWN any social media account, but now he has created a

google+ acc. THAT is the only official one ever.

Oh..... why do they accept then the underline "official twitter of...." ?

Because you can write anything you want. Twitter certainly isn't going to check each new account created.

Look for the verified check mark, or if it's linked from a trustworthy source.

Because you can write anything you want. Twitter certainly isn't going to check each new account created.

Look for the verified check mark, or if it's linked from a trustworthy source.

Hmm, so I could write "Official twitter page of Emma-Watson.net" and nobody can do something against it? Crazy.

Hmm, so I could write "Official twitter page of Emma-Watson.net" and nobody can do something against it? Crazy.

there's already a page titled like that but yeah that's the idea, there's million of fake pages of celebs. Dan and Emma

are popular so they get loads of pages, facebook, myspace, twitter etc.

I don't recall if I've seen a fake EW.net twitter, but yes it's possible. Dan could get the fake account removed, if he can show that its intent is to impersonate him. Since EW.net is not a person or a company, it would probably be difficult to get a fake EW.net twitter deleted.

I don't recall if I've seen a fake EW.net twitter, but yes it's possible. Dan could get the fake account removed, if he can show that its intent is to impersonate him. Since EW.net is not a person or a company, it would probably be difficult to get a fake EW.net twitter deleted.

Even if there are any fake EW.net twitter accounts, its easy to know which one is real - the one which Emma follows!! ;)

• 2 months later...

Maybe if you look at people who are primarily an actress. There are quite a few women ahead of her who are singer/actress like Jennifer Lopez, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato. Most of the top female twitter accounts are singers or singer/actress.

Emma is #99 in the top 100 most followed twitter accounts, and she is the only actress (primarily) in the top 100 (at least that I recognize, if you don't count the Kardashians, which I don't).

http://twittercounter.com/pages/100

Maybe if you look at people who are primarily an actress. There are quite a few women ahead of her who are singer/actress like Jennifer Lopez, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato. Most of the top female twitter accounts are singers or singer/actress.

Emma is #99 in the top 100 most followed twitter accounts, and she is the only actress (primarily) in the top 100 (at least that I recognize, if you don't count the Kardashians, which I don't).

http://twittercounter.com/pages/100

mmm I wouldn't count these three. JL better count her as singer and selena and lovato puff absolutely not.

lol twitter is  #15 most follower on twitter

Btw :Nearly 6 million followers!! (Crickey, Blimey O'Reilly and Holy Cricket) this is only random things isn't it?

ok I searched it xd they are expressions like holy shit  omfg and bla bla bla (and holy cricket is said by hermione f*** spanish)

sorry double-post but the edit button disappeared xd

PS:forget it, he came back!!

Edited by Adebisi

Yes, the edit button goes away after a few minutes. It's mostly for making a quick correction.

Both Gomez and Lovato were actresses before they were singers, actually both starting when they were 7 years old, but I would guess their twitter popularity is mostly from their singing careers.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Last year, I expected that after the release of Perks and Bling Ring there would be a surge in forum activity, new members etc., but it seems Twitter is the go-to medium for people you're just modestly interested in.

Edited by Sacred_Path