The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Advioding Spoilers Till The Movie

I've been avoiding the other fan sites, not that I frequent them anyway, and trying to stay away from some links to spoiler information on these forums as well. My intention is to leave even these forums for a while, once the movie comes out, because I will not see it until about a week later. I guess I'll see if I can effectively keep myself away, or if the lure is just too strong. :blush:

So far I've avoided the spoilers though, and I intend to keep it that way, even though, as the Dude said, there is some level of being spoiled already on certain scenes simply by virtue of having read the books. :P

I have been staying away from everything for about two weeks now. I feel like if I keep up with all the videos and pics I will have seen all the good parts of the movie. I want to be excited and surprised!!!

I'm staying away from all clips and spoiler warnings. I think it is ridiculous the amount of clips that they put out. Who REALLY wants to know that much about a film they want to see? Do you not have self control? You like being spoiled? Whatever, you're call. But really... with HP, it's better to see it for the first time on the big screen than to read about it or watch a little clip on the internet or TV. Same goes with reviews too. I'm avoiding everything until I see it. Half the fun of anything is the unknown, the rush of anticipation as it gets closer and closer to that big moment. Seeing 10 clips takes away from that feeling. I know, I saw all the clips for GOF before it came out and listened to the soundtrack forever. It took away from the experience when I finally did see it.

Edited by Harry.Stan.luv.

I thought that, because I read the books, I could see all the spoilers

I thought it wouldn´t change anything

But now I know nearly the whole film and I can´t really look forward to see the film :(

I will not do that again