The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Here is another serious question, maybe only for dook and Jo.

I found this picture on a old, abandoned website about Emma. It is said, that this picture was posted by Thomas Sailer (dook wrote about him several weeks ago) and that it shows Emma as a baby in Paris. Any idea, if this is true? The text said, that he got it as a "thank you" from a person very near to Emma.

Here is another serious question, maybe only for dook and Jo.

I found this picture on a old, abandoned website about Emma. It is said, that this picture was posted by Thomas Sailer (dook wrote about him several weeks ago) and that it shows Emma as a baby in Paris. Any idea, if this is true? The text said, that he got it as a "thank you" from a person very near to Emma.

OK, now i haven't seen baby pictures of Emma, so I couldn't comment in that respect... but this I doubt very much.

First of all WHO gives a baby picture of someone who is now 22 as a "present"? that is too random.

Secondly, any person who is close to Emma would not just give out her baby pictures to any old stranger - anyone "close" to Emma would respect her privacy.

Also, just to mention I was never a fan of EWE...they were far to casual about posting private pics and not respecting her privacy.

OK, now i haven't seen baby pictures of Emma, so I couldn't comment in that respect... but this I doubt very much.

First of all WHO gives a baby picture of someone who is now 22 as a "present"? that is too random.

Secondly, any person who is close to Emma would not just give out her baby pictures to any old stranger - anyone "close" to Emma would respect her privacy.

Also, just to mention I was never a fan of EWE...they were far to casual about posting private pics and not respecting her privacy.

No, the picture was given to him in 2007 (that's the date of the posting). I never knew EWE so I cannot judge it.

No, the picture was given to him in 2007 (that's the date of the posting). I never knew EWE so I cannot judge it.

The fact it was given in 2007 makes no difference to the points I made.

The fact it was given in 2007 makes no difference to the points I made.

Yes, but in 2007 she was working for Warner Broth. and I think they did much more to cooperate with fan pages, esp. with the biggest fan page on the internet. But I forgot, Thomas is only 200 km away. So I will give him a call....

Thanks, Jo, for your answer!

Edited by Jonny Claus jr.