The Emma-Watson.net Forum

734967_4641737373703_1809507527_n.jpg

pic found on watsonuncensored blog. and it's too cute. taken 10 days ago near Guggenheim museum NYC.

it's probably freezing outside and Will gave his puffy coat to her.

this guy seems to be a genuinely sweet and caring guy/boyf

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet.... so her mobile is kept warm.....

But, serious question: you never see William at official events with Emma. What say's the protocol to that? I mean, they are a couple now for over a year. Why is he not alowed to accompany her to events, like the PCA lately. Must they be engaged or married to be able to go together?

Edited by Jonny Claus jr.

There's the possibility he doesn't go on his own free will, right? I don't know if I'd like to be tagged along by my famous girlfriend to events I'd never attend otherwise.

OK. in the beginning, when it is not clear how long it will go.... but after a year I would love it to celebrate my gf's success at certain times. And I would get nuts, sitting at home in front of the tv and Ezra is hugging my gf after winning a award instead of me.....

And I would get nuts, sitting at home in front of the tv and Ezra is hugging my gf after winning a award instead of me.....

well, Emma has a tendency i.e. to say 'person X is hot!'. You need a solid ego, being her bf ;)

well, Emma has a tendency i.e. to say 'person X is hot!'. You need a solid ego, being her bf ;)

Agree, beeing Emma's bf is all about ego...... But well, why not? I mean, in a good relationship you must be able to do that. As long as it possible for both to "rate" people.... But this answers not my question, why he does not attend such events now, after one year,

sorry but he attended some events with her already (pre bafta party, nylon mag, Noah wrap party.. I don't remember everything). and don't forget the guy is a student. he's not free to attend everything. he has his own life too...

Agree, beeing Emma's bf is all about ego...... But well, why not? I mean, in a good relationship you must be able to do that. As long as it possible for both to "rate" people.... But this answers not my question, why he does not attend such events now, after one year,

How do you know he doesn't? just because they don't pose together on the red carpet - it doesn't mean he doesn't go.

How do you know he doesn't? just because they don't pose together on the red carpet - it doesn't mean he doesn't go.

What kind of relationship. She sits second row legroom, and he at one of the cheap seats. And no photographer has ever photographed the two together at such an event. Probably play hide and seek the whole time. And I do not mean to see them on the red carpet together.

What kind of relationship. She sits second row legroom, and he at one of the cheap seats. And no photographer has ever photographed the two together at such an event. Probably play hide and seek the whole time. And I do not mean to see them on the red carpet together.

When at awards ceremonies, you are usually told where you will be sitting - and more often than not, you sit with your fellow cast/crew members.

Premiere's are different, you are usually allocated a section for family & friends... but you never see pictures INSIDE the screening of a premiere, so I guess you wouldn't know.

When at awards ceremonies, you are usually told where you will be sitting - and more often than not, you sit with your fellow cast/crew members.

Premiere's are different, you are usually allocated a section for family & friends... but you never see pictures INSIDE the screening of a premiere, so I guess you wouldn't know.

Thank you Jo. But my question was, is there a protocol about "attendance of a boy/girlfriend" or depends it more on the "temper" of the celebrity.

Thank you Jo. But my question was, is there a protocol about "attendance of a boy/girlfriend" or depends it more on the "temper" of the celebrity.

I don't know so much about award ceremonies, but for premiere's of films that Emma stars in; she will get an allocation of tickets and then invite whoever she wants.

I don't know so much about award ceremonies, but for premiere's of films that Emma stars in; she will get an allocation of tickets and then invite whoever she wants.

Ok, I put it another way. If a celebrity-actress says: "I want to bring my boyfriend along to that event and I want that he sits beside me!" - will there be somebody who says: "Ok, no problem!" or will there be somebody who says: "Sorry, you must be married that he can sit besides you! This is the common protocol."

Ok, I put it another way. If a celebrity-actress says: "I want to bring my boyfriend along to that event and I want that he sits beside me!" - will there be somebody who says: "Ok, no problem!" or will there be somebody who says: "Sorry, you must be married that he can sit besides you! This is the common protocol."

AS far as premiere's go, she can sit next to her bf if she chooses.

Like I say awards ceremonies are a bit different, you quite often have to sit with your fellow cast/crew or are given a specific place to sit (e.g) BAFTA have somebody to create a seating plan.

Freakin' excuse me, at Lancome EMMA was with Will in the photo booth! How much do u care if Will is at every event emma goes?!

I do not care, it was more a fundamental question about the protocol. Because you see both often on pap-shots, but never together at official engagements. And I was wondering, if he/she wants not to attend or if it is generally forbidden through protocol.

I do not care, it was more a fundamental question about the protocol. Because you see both often on pap-shots, but never together at official engagements. And I was wondering, if he/she wants not to attend or if it is generally forbidden through protocol.

Emma always took her family members such as her brother, mom and dad, or bf's at premieres, but you ONLY see red carpet photos. So you cannot find out all the time if she had anyone with her.

I think her bf is in university isn't he? So maybe he just CAN'T get up and fly across the country to go to an awards show because he has a life and is paying $100K (at least, American unis are great) for a degree, or whatever.

I think her bf is in university isn't he? So maybe he just CAN'T get up and fly across the country to go to an awards show because he has a life and is paying $100K (at least, American unis are great) for a degree, or whatever.

Sorry to see it from the perspective of a small, under-paid captain. But when MY wife got her university degree or as she was presented with her ​​private pilot's license, it was natural for me to be there and attend the ceremony. Own life or not. This is called "partnership". You give up a part of one's life for a partner.

Now now ling, it is not $100,000 for our colleges-way off-only $90,000 ;) ugh our colleges are so freakin expensive. Anyway, I really dont get why we care who goes with Emma or who doesnt. All I can say is that was very sweet of Will to give her his jacket (at least what looks like is his own jacket lol). Either way, it was gentlmanly.

Sorry to see it from the perspective of a small, under-paid captain. But when MY wife got her university degree or as she was presented with her ​​private pilot's license, it was natural for me to be there and attend the ceremony. Own life or not. This is called "partnership". You give up a part of one's life for a partner.

Well when *I* was in university, being the top of my class and graduating with honours, there are some things I wouldn't have time for, including cross-continental travel. I'm sure my professors would have LOVED to hear that I couldn't hand in a project on time because I went to the People's Choice Awards instead, and my parents would have been THRILLED that they're contributing to my educational success and I'm not giving 110% because I *had* to go to the Teen Choice Awards with my girlfriend even though she's perfectly capable of attending on her own.

I go to a LOT of work events, and I don't take people along with me, choosing instead to mingle with co-workers and network. Award ceremonies can be a similar event. It's not like it was the Golden Globes or an Academy Award and that they're MARRIED. It was the PCAs, he's her boyfriend not her husband, and he (presumably) has his own life.

Relationships where people do EVERYTHING TOGETHER are not necessarily the best relationships. People need to maintain their autonomy.

Oh wow, this is a whole new level.

Don't even try and go there about how he isn't there for her, you have NO idea about their relationship, NO idea about him and NO idea of their situation.

I've seen from past threads that you do not like him, and all this by judging him for walking next to Emma walking down a street in a few pictures.

And you wonder why she wants to keep her private life to herself.

Jonny, just because you do not have anything going on in your life doesn't mean that other people don't. You do not seem to understand that not everyone is living the same exact life as you. Great that you got to go to some ceremonies for your wife. Many other people are way too busy to even do that. You need to broaden your horizons and learn something about the way the world works.

Ling, I love your post so much. Story of my life right now.