50 replies to this topic

#1 Bazinga

Bazinga

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:58 PM

Posted Image

pic found on watsonuncensored blog. and it's too cute. taken 10 days ago near Guggenheim museum NYC.
it's probably freezing outside and Will gave his puffy coat to her.
this guy seems to be a genuinely sweet and caring guy/boyf

#2 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:16 PM

Sweet.... so her mobile is kept warm.....

But, serious question: you never see William at official events with Emma. What say's the protocol to that? I mean, they are a couple now for over a year. Why is he not alowed to accompany her to events, like the PCA lately. Must they be engaged or married to be able to go together?

Edited by Jonny Claus jr., 23 January 2013 - 03:19 PM.

"Benutze es!" = "Use it!"

„Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.” John Updike

#3 Sacred_Path

Sacred_Path

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • Mood::excited by tangents ô.Ô
  • LocationGermany

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:36 PM

There's the possibility he doesn't go on his own free will, right? I don't know if I'd like to be tagged along by my famous girlfriend to events I'd never attend otherwise.

"Ok, well, the 'hot bod' is not a characteristic."

#4 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:42 PM

There's the possibility he doesn't go on his own free will, right? I don't know if I'd like to be tagged along by my famous girlfriend to events I'd never attend otherwise.

OK. in the beginning, when it is not clear how long it will go.... but after a year I would love it to celebrate my gf's success at certain times. And I would get nuts, sitting at home in front of the tv and Ezra is hugging my gf after winning a award instead of me.....

„Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.” John Updike

#5 Sacred_Path

Sacred_Path

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • Mood::excited by tangents ô.Ô
  • LocationGermany

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:45 PM

And I would get nuts, sitting at home in front of the tv and Ezra is hugging my gf after winning a award instead of me.....

well, Emma has a tendency i.e. to say 'person X is hot!'. You need a solid ego, being her bf ;)

"Ok, well, the 'hot bod' is not a characteristic."

#6 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:49 PM

well, Emma has a tendency i.e. to say 'person X is hot!'. You need a solid ego, being her bf ;)

Agree, beeing Emma's bf is all about ego...... But well, why not? I mean, in a good relationship you must be able to do that. As long as it possible for both to "rate" people.... But this answers not my question, why he does not attend such events now, after one year,

Edited by Jonny Claus jr., 23 January 2013 - 03:52 PM.

#7 Arie

Arie

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,231 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:09 PM

Who cares? Get over it already! Emma's relationships are none of your business and they never will be! Move on with your life.

My AMAZING sig is courtesy of the lovely BoMa and Dax
thanksarie.jpg
Best Member Girl Most Likely to Shop Even if the Word Was Ending Fashionista of the Forum
Twin- Ardi, Grandpa- Jon, Parents- Tara and Chris, Godfather- Dax, Daughter- Sarah, Nephew- Widu, Sisters- Catherine and Ellen, BFF- Noura, Roommate- Kim, Potato Chip- BoMa, Pea- Kimmie
totes BFFs w/ Joe 4eva

Lindy's Gift

Ellen's Gift

Boma's Gift

#8 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:15 PM

Who cares? Get over it already! Emma's relationships are none of your business and they never will be! Move on with your life.

??? I asked a simple question. This question has nothing to do with my life. Don't be so agressiv.....

#9 Bazinga

Bazinga

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:29 PM

sorry but he attended some events with her already (pre bafta party, nylon mag, Noah wrap party.. I don't remember everything). and don't forget the guy is a student. he's not free to attend everything. he has his own life too...

#10 Jo.

Jo.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:44 PM

Agree, beeing Emma's bf is all about ego...... But well, why not? I mean, in a good relationship you must be able to do that. As long as it possible for both to "rate" people.... But this answers not my question, why he does not attend such events now, after one year,

How do you know he doesn't? just because they don't pose together on the red carpet - it doesn't mean he doesn't go.

#11 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:53 PM

How do you know he doesn't? just because they don't pose together on the red carpet - it doesn't mean he doesn't go.

What kind of relationship. She sits second row legroom, and he at one of the cheap seats. And no photographer has ever photographed the two together at such an event. Probably play hide and seek the whole time. And I do not mean to see them on the red carpet together.

#12 Jo.

Jo.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:59 PM

What kind of relationship. She sits second row legroom, and he at one of the cheap seats. And no photographer has ever photographed the two together at such an event. Probably play hide and seek the whole time. And I do not mean to see them on the red carpet together.

When at awards ceremonies, you are usually told where you will be sitting - and more often than not, you sit with your fellow cast/crew members.

Premiere's are different, you are usually allocated a section for family & friends... but you never see pictures INSIDE the screening of a premiere, so I guess you wouldn't know.

#13 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:03 PM

When at awards ceremonies, you are usually told where you will be sitting - and more often than not, you sit with your fellow cast/crew members.

Premiere's are different, you are usually allocated a section for family & friends... but you never see pictures INSIDE the screening of a premiere, so I guess you wouldn't know.

Thank you Jo. But my question was, is there a protocol about "attendance of a boy/girlfriend" or depends it more on the "temper" of the celebrity.

Edited by Jonny Claus jr., 23 January 2013 - 05:10 PM.

#14 Jo.

Jo.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:21 PM

Thank you Jo. But my question was, is there a protocol about "attendance of a boy/girlfriend" or depends it more on the "temper" of the celebrity.

I don't know so much about award ceremonies, but for premiere's of films that Emma stars in; she will get an allocation of tickets and then invite whoever she wants.

#15 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:27 PM

I don't know so much about award ceremonies, but for premiere's of films that Emma stars in; she will get an allocation of tickets and then invite whoever she wants.

Ok, I put it another way. If a celebrity-actress says: "I want to bring my boyfriend along to that event and I want that he sits beside me!" - will there be somebody who says: "Ok, no problem!" or will there be somebody who says: "Sorry, you must be married that he can sit besides you! This is the common protocol."

#16 Jo.

Jo.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:36 PM

Ok, I put it another way. If a celebrity-actress says: "I want to bring my boyfriend along to that event and I want that he sits beside me!" - will there be somebody who says: "Ok, no problem!" or will there be somebody who says: "Sorry, you must be married that he can sit besides you! This is the common protocol."

AS far as premiere's go, she can sit next to her bf if she chooses.
Like I say awards ceremonies are a bit different, you quite often have to sit with your fellow cast/crew or are given a specific place to sit (e.g) BAFTA have somebody to create a seating plan.

#17 Elena

Elena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,431 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:02 PM

Freakin' excuse me, at Lancome EMMA was with Will in the photo booth! How much do u care if Will is at every event emma goes?!

sig by ashley

9.png

#18 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:04 PM

Freakin' excuse me, at Lancome EMMA was with Will in the photo booth! How much do u care if Will is at every event emma goes?!

I do not care, it was more a fundamental question about the protocol. Because you see both often on pap-shots, but never together at official engagements. And I was wondering, if he/she wants not to attend or if it is generally forbidden through protocol.

#19 Elena

Elena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,431 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:08 PM

I do not care, it was more a fundamental question about the protocol. Because you see both often on pap-shots, but never together at official engagements. And I was wondering, if he/she wants not to attend or if it is generally forbidden through protocol.

Emma always took her family members such as her brother, mom and dad, or bf's at premieres, but you ONLY see red carpet photos. So you cannot find out all the time if she had anyone with her.

sig by ashley

9.png

#20 ling

ling

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • LocationBrighton

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:24 PM

I think her bf is in university isn't he? So maybe he just CAN'T get up and fly across the country to go to an awards show because he has a life and is paying $100K (at least, American unis are great) for a degree, or whatever.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users