The Emma-Watson.net Forum

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow, this is a whole new level.

Don't even try and go there about how he isn't there for her, you have NO idea about their relationship, NO idea about him and NO idea of their situation.

I've seen from past threads that you do not like him, and all this by judging him for walking next to Emma walking down a street in a few pictures.

And you wonder why she wants to keep her private life to herself.

APPLAUSE!!!!!!!! THIS. This IS exactly why she keeps her private life to herself. Johnny, no offense but you sound like the papparrazzi commenting about Emma.

OK. in the beginning, when it is not clear how long it will go.... but after a year I would love it to celebrate my gf's success at certain times. And I would get nuts, sitting at home in front of the tv and Ezra is hugging my gf after winning a award instead of me.....

pretty sure Ezra is gay so i dont think he'd care

Oh wow, this is a whole new level.

Don't even try and go there about how he isn't there for her, you have NO idea about their relationship, NO idea about him and NO idea of their situation.

I've seen from past threads that you do not like him, and all this by judging him for walking next to Emma walking down a street in a few pictures.

And you wonder why she wants to keep her private life to herself.

I never, never judge a person, I do not know. So I cannot say if he is the right man for her or not; I was just judging the pictures, you know..... And, yes, we all have no idea about their relationship... But WE ALL. Because some here behaving like they are living with them....

Edited by Jonny Claus jr.

Because some here behaving like they are living with them....

That's called empathy. You put yourself into someone else's shoes and imagine how their life must be and defend them when someone else is publicly bashing them because they're jealous.

That's called empathy. You put yourself into someone else's shoes and imagine how their life must be and defend them when someone else is publicly bashing them because they're jealous.

Muahahahaha! So if somebody else does it, its "defending", when I am doing it, it is "bashing". I really love this forum and some members here.... :rofl:

Uh, yeah. If someone is BLATANTLY POSTING MEAN STUFF about someone they DON'T know, and others are trying to make that person stop, that's the difference.

I know Kindergarteners who understand this concept. It's not deep, philosophical stuff.

Uh, yeah. If someone is BLATANTLY POSTING MEAN STUFF about someone they DON'T know, and others are trying to make that person stop, that's the difference. I know Kindergarteners who understand this concept. It's not deep, philosophical stuff.

As I said: I love your oblique way of looking at things. I makes my day every day.

MY oblique way? I'm pretty sure you have a large chunk of the forum condemning everything YOU say while the only person arguing with me is YOU.

Nobody is asking you to argue with me. You want to kill me of with arguments, another member here wants to throw a bomb on me. That's the way, a discussion here goes. But I (we) never got a real answer to our questions. That's the point.

... your questions of whether or not Emma's bf is constantly at her side that isn't even your business in any way? HOKAY. :sweatdrop:

My question was, if there is a protocol for stars like Emma regarding the attendance of boyfriends (not married spouses) at events like the PCA or even OSCAR. That was my question. If it comes to me he can sit also the whole time at home with his buddies......

NB: my question was answered in the end. That's perfect.

My question was, if there is a protocol for stars like Emma regarding the attendance of boyfriends (not married spouses) at events like the PCA or even OSCAR. That was my question. If it comes to me he can sit also the whole time at home with his buddies......

I've already explained this to you a few times now, but hell, here goes a third time...

At Awards Ceremonies you are Usually allocated seats and you USUALLY have to sit with fellow cast and crew members.

With me so far?

Premieres you are usually allocated a certain amount of tickets and can sit with who you like.

Got it?

As some people have mentioned, he has been with her to events, just because you don't see him in pictures, it does not mean he isn't there.

I've already explained this to you a few times now, but hell, here goes a third time...

At Awards Ceremonies you are Usually allocated seats and you USUALLY have to sit with fellow cast and crew members.

With me so far?

Premieres you are usually allocated a certain amount of tickets and can sit with who you like.

Got it?

As some people have mentioned, he has been with her to events, just because you don't see him in pictures, it does not mean he isn't there.

As I said, you answered my question yesterday. No need for a second time......

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) Omg sometimes yall's posts make me smile and laugh... :D

I teach, third graders actually. I feel like the way the drama is happening on this thread is worse than the drama (well for my third graders it is worse than anything when something happens to them lol) in my class at recess! ;) Anyway, I am staying clear of this thread for awhile. If you want me, catch me over at some other threads :) I say this...it is none of our business period. As my third graders say "Peace out!" ;) *they taught me this, I didnt teach them it! lol

Jonny, yeah there's a protocol it's called leave em the hell alone. I know you're jealous u're not Emma's bf, u're thinking by saying that he never by her side at awards ceremony wud make him a bad guy and u saying things about I'd go to ceremonies would make u a hero. But I'm saying that no one gives two fucks about it, not even Emma care about that. Now imma get back to my popcorn so please continue muahahaha

Jonny, yeah there's a protocol it's called leave em the hell alone. I know you're jealous u're not Emma's bf, u're thinking by saying that he never by her side at awards ceremony wud make him a bad guy and u saying things about I'd go to ceremonies would make u a hero. But I'm saying that no one gives two fucks about it, not even Emma care about that. Now imma get back to my popcorn so please continue muahahaha

:rofl: you're absolutely right. An united supporter and guns n roses fan cant be wrong xD

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...