The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Vivid Dreams

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks so much dear!! hehe i like them as sisters... both are sexy too hahaha and i hate barbie now O_O dont know why but i love the ones i have, i feel like a child all over again and it makes me happy :P i dont think i will ever grow up huh hehe

Edited by ShadowsLight

Thanks so much dear!! hehe i like them as sisters... both are sexy too hahaha and i hate barbie now O_O dont know why but i love the ones i have, i feel like a child all over again and it makes me happy :P i dont think i will ever grow up huh hehe

you're welcome (: ooh yeah they are sexy hahaa..

omg i can't stand barbie too, i started hate her when i was 7 lmao aww i know what do you mean i feel the same when im finding little things that i had when i was a kid xD

I hate dolls, they freak me out. Those one's look like rip off's of Bratz. xD hehe. Cute graphics though.

if u dont like dolls Jade you didnt have to comment, dont mean to be mean. Bratz are ugly as ever.. i hate them and barbie. those dolls are monster high and moxie girls(they are frm the same makers as bratz just the look better) but thanks anyway.

some pics i took of my dolls again :P

Haha, these are cute! I actually love dolls. I used to play with barbies all the time. Altho the porcelain dollies creeped me out at night, I still love them. They are so beautiful. No shame :P

hahaha 'he porcelain dollies creeped me out at night' that got me laughing, i had one of those dont know where she went. thanks dear im in love with them, the dark haired one is a mummy if no one knew and the other one is Rapunzel. thanks dear<333

Edited by ShadowsLight