The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Vivid Dreams

OMG YOU WATCH ONCE UPON A TIME? I didn't anyone here did! I love it. I collected the limited edition magazines and everything. I'm so obsessed. Rumple is my favourite character and Rumbelle is my all time ship!! <3 Gorgeous Ginnifer graphic. Ah. I almost died again when I saw the Jamie one and then I saw that below and I think my heart fell on the laptop. <3 Beautiful! The forest also adds a nice touch to her character too.

yeah i just got into it, im watching season 2 now and half way through. i love it...even more than VD now . And thank you :)

^^ I watch Once Upon a Time as well :D

And your wallpapers are goorgeous as always!

Thank you hun :)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i just got into it, im watching season 2 now and half way through. i love it...even more than VD now . And thank you :)

Ah it's amazing! I've been on their forum for a while now and it seems all I do is make batches and batches of icons of the show. >.< I think I posted about 15 here a while ago. I make loads of Robert/Rumple one's now though. He's too awesome for words. Who's your favourite character?

There's something about Emma that annoys me. I liked how strong and anti-feminine she was at first, now there's something about her that puts me off. Out of all the women I think I like Belle. Plus, she has an attractive accent!

I get that from Emma too. I think its her trying hard to be a there for Henry. I still like her as a character. I love Belle's accent and the actress is so pretty :)

Belle's character has gorgeous hair too. I have loads of images of her in my collectors magazine and I just sit gawping at it for ages. >.<

I love your set! Jamie is sooo hot! <3 I like him in Anonymous. XD

i could i not use those pics, i was giggling at how adorable he is in them.<33333

Thank you for my gifts, daaaaarling <3333 All your updates are awesome! :D

you are welcome hun :D and thank you :)

are you kidding, I totally have a crush on him, i like bad boys hahahah.

He is gorgeous! Every time he comes on screen he blows me away. I showed him to my mom and she was gasping herself. XD He was in The Tudors too! You may find it ironic, he courted

!

All these Jamie wallpapers are gorgeous.

Do you like Kevin Zegers, Alec? I think he is so handsome. I loved him in Gossip Girl as the drug dealer and in The Jane Austen Book Club. He usually does horrors and I think TMI is the perfect in-betweener for him!

Jamie is hot in a grunge way and Kevin is hot in a bad boy. YUM!

Edited by Jade