The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Vivid Dreams

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From off this page of the thread.

Wallpaper one: You should of either had them all in colour or all in black and white. It doesn't fit.

Wallpaper two: Perfect I love it. Maybe without the random butterfly on her chest though? It's gorgeous with or without it though.

Wallpaper three: I do not like. I take into account that requests can sometimes be hard to do but it look cluttered and random.

Doll pictures: I don't quite understand what they're meant to be. It's why I don't comment on them usually, are they graphics or photography? Either way I like the purple effect you went for.

well the first wall was a random wall but i was trying to concentrate on the middle pic. second wall was a total accident.. i was trying something else but it turned out as something else. the request wall wasn't random at all and Ellen liked it, thats all that mattered and it is text ' the day of the Rose' so i was trying to concentrate on rosalie and not the others. the dolls are photography as i took them.. the purple are the colour of my wall hehe. But all in all thanks Jade<33 :)