The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Vivid Dreams

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it. At first I thought she was holding a baby. Looking in the wallpaper, is it a fur ball? haha xD The wallpaper is amazing. The font doesn't match though. D: In the signature it did. <3

haha its a baby, didnt u see the movie? and thanks<33 i suck at font mostly, but hope Ellen likes it.

if Ellen doesn't Elena does! (my real name). HEHE <3

You do GREAT GORGEOUS stuff, loads of talented people here. Which makes me very happy.

I have no idea what is it? haha I'm behind on everything!

EDIT: OHHH OHHHHHHH IS IT BREAKING DAWN? No not seen it, didn't really want to but I am watching it tomorrow with my mom because she has no one to go with. ;D I'm a lover of books only now. xD

If it's not breaking dawn I'll feel like a right idiot. xD

Edited by Hermione

if Ellen doesn't Elena does! (my real name). HEHE <3

You do GREAT GORGEOUS stuff, loads of talented people here. Which makes me very happy.

thanks hun<33

I have no idea what is it? haha I'm behind on everything!

EDIT: OHHH OHHHHHHH IS IT BREAKING DAWN? No not seen it, didn't really want to but I am watching it tomorrow with my mom because she has no one to go with. ;D I'm a lover of books only now. xD

If it's not breaking dawn I'll feel like a right idiot. xD

it is breaking dawn :P

I found Breaking Dawn a tad slow but it weren't to bad! The make-up artists did a great job of making Bella look like crap too whilst pregnant. Can't wait until I get into the filming buisiness. :D