The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Vivid Dreams

I love these two. The blending and the way you put them together with text and the font is just perfect in my eyes. Even the colouring.

I'm not sure on any of the one's in your last post though. All the images are LQ and the text/font doesn't suit any of the one's you put it on. I think they would have looked better without. D: Requests are hard though, you probably did a lot better than me. I suck at requests, IMO. >.<

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Ellen thanks u and im glad u like it<333

@ Jade, the sets were a gift for Ellen, she passed in a assingment she worked hard on so I thought I will award her for it, the pictures and fonts were picked by me, and I suck at picking fonts thats why i use less of them. The second sigg of nina and lea where good quality but yeah the first ones werent so great... but thanks about the wallpapers glad u like them :)

Edited by Barbie Klaus

I wont be updating in a while and I wont be coming here too for a bit

i guess no one have notice this.. im taking a little break!

Thanks every one for your comment and Kella sure leave u request in my request thread and I will do it

Edited by Barbie Klaus

the first two are awesome. the colouring is perfect.

i like the amy one, but something about the blending i don't like.

thanks dear :)

and thanks for ur honesty

I like the 2nd and 3rd.

thanks Boma<3

I like how you blended them both. i just don't like how all 3 pictures are at different colouring levels. For example, the first wallpaper. The middle picture is mega dark, on the left a tad paler and the right very pale.