The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma & The Poles

Sounds like somebody has a crush on somebody. Such is the power of Emma dancing on a pole even with people removed by time and space. IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!!

I mean, I'm gay, but okay. :rolleyes:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To sum up

Emma has to do pole dance scenes,she doesnt know pole dance, she is a great actress an goes to pole dance classes and the media says bullshit as usual. Thats all isnt it?

Oh and the same person spaming and ruin every single topic. Nothing new

any mod can close this?its gonna turn worse and the mistery of the pole has been answered

The original rumor claimed she was doing it only for personal reasons and didn't mention her role at all.

That was clearly false.

We all knew there was something with poll dancing involved in Bling Ring.

Articles were claiming it was the new way for Emma to get fit. Which is false, it was for her role.

I see no issue here.

Also, I agree with ling. It is amazing exercise! I have gone to a few classes and think everyone should try it. Lets see you boys hoist yourself up a metal pole...

That would be funny to see Jonny do. I'd watch. :lostit: Sacred_Path right afterwards. :rofl:

ling, you need a thread all to yourself. You always figure out the best comebacks and I always find myself laughing so hard.

not to mention Ling has the best words at the ready. I'm all like :blush:

This topic went weird. :lostit:

M'am, it was never serious.... :yesyes::rolleye0012::ohyeah:

So what if Emma did pole dancing classes? For one, it was for a role. Two, even if it wasnt, who cares? LOTS of women are doing this-even bachlorette parties!!! :) The toning you get is crazy!!! :) agree Jo, topic went strange/weird.

What I do not understand - but maybe it’s the reason that I'm too old and that I was born in a time in which the children were teached to tell the truth – is the fact that some people here seem not to care if they hear not the truth about certain things. It's just about the fact that our beloved Emma does/did pole-dance and not the circumstances, why and how. Eight months ago, it was rumoured that Emma trained pole-dance and it was from the usual "well informed sources" denied to the strictest. She has never done pole-dance, she will never do pole dance and all the reports are the usual media-waste…...... Why did they not tell us the truth? Pole-dance is not a criminal act, pole-dance is not abnormal, pole-dance is not bad for your career. Certainly not. It's an interesting, new, difficult, sometimes erotic sport and suits Emma's image 100%. And even if friend William sit’s in the evening in the living room and sees Emma doing her routine - who can blame him? He is not blind and seeing Emma's perfect body on a pole must be something you could die for…. It’s just “normalâ€, I think. And nothing you have to lie about. Because I can also not image that Emma was bad in it and tried not to speak about it.

And if she trained for the next movie? Again, no reason not to admit it. On the contrary. If I were Emma, I would attack my people. "Are you insane? I will make in the film pole-dance and you are telling people that I would never do it. What's the point? A special kind of surprise? Hey, your statement makes me implausible!"

So, as I said at the beginning: I cannot understand it. And the question, why they are not telling her fans the truth, is still not answered.

Still waiting for you to show where it was said.

You always try and make such a big deal out of nothing.

I do not know if you have children, but if you do, I hope you teach them that telling the truth is always "a big deal".

For the quote: haven't found it yet. It was part of another topic, so not easy to find. And I have to work this weekend. So be patient.

I do not know if you have children, but if you do, I hope you teach them that telling the truth is always "a big deal".

For the quote: haven't found it yet. It was part of another topic, so not easy to find. And I have to work this weekend. So be patient.

I think at the time there was some confusion as to whether Emma was doing pole dancing for fun, or whether she was doing it for her role as Nicki. She took lessons for playing Nicki and so...?

Some of my friends have learned pole dancing, it's a great form of exercise.

So what if Emma did pole dancing classes? For one, it was for a role. Two, even if it wasnt, who cares?

IIRC back then the only official word on it was from Emma when she said "Nicki likes [...] pole dancing". A number of people here dismissed her pole dancing lessons as a rumour.

IIRC back then the only official word on it was from Emma when she said "Nicki likes [...] pole dancing". A number of people here dismissed her pole dancing lessons as a rumour.

i still think it is a rumour. I haven't heard Emma say I learnt pole dancing for the Bling Ring.

Whether its a rumor or not, it doesnt matter-like I said it was for a role. If not, it is a form of exercise....they offer pole dancing classes over here and all over now. Anywho, I am so dying to see Emma in this very, very different role!!!! :)

Jonny, what is your POINT? Emma didn't ever say she didn't have pole lessons, so why are you saying she is a liar?

I never said that EMMA is a liar........

I said that - as far as I can judge it now - a true story was condemed as "untrue rumor" by people who should know it better. I hope I will find the quote soon.....

Seems so, but I'm determined to got out with a bang.

Possible this bang will happen today.... :lostit:

In fog with the ship on tour.....

Edited by Jonny Claus jr.