The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma at the Perks DVD signing in LA?

No offense, but it is really not right how you want to know where Emma is at all times Johnny...I mean my mom would always ask where I was going when I was home from college and it annoyed the heck out of me. Don't you think that Emma would be annoyed knowing that people want to know where she is every second of the day? I know I would!

Well, there is another page on the internet with a so called "Emma-ticker". Fans can post sightings there. So I knew approx. 8 hrs before it was mentioned here for the first time, that she is/was in LA. If you know were to search on the Internet, you can follow her every day. And get all the rumours and untrue stories, she is later complaining about. Bonnie twittered a nice "goodby London" (even with a pic of the plane, she was flying in) and later a simple "LA". She got many nice replies and wishes for a save travel....

come on get a life, this is so creepy

Guy, I had already a life when you were still a baby. After 35 years of that life it nearly killed me. So I changed some things and still have a life, and 2% of this life is Emma. It is easy to find the right informations on the net, if you know were to look ...... And I find it soooo funny that you calling beeing a fan of Emma "creepy". :blink:

Edited by Jonny Claus jr.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, there is another page on the internet with a so called "Emma-ticker". Fans can post sightings there. So I knew approx. 8 hrs before it was mentioned here for the first time, that she is/was in LA. If you know were to search on the Internet, you can follow her every day. And get all the rumours and untrue stories, she is later complaining about. Bonnie twittered a nice "goodby London" (even with a pic of the plane, she was flying in) and later a simple "LA". She got many nice replies and wishes for a save travel....

It scares me how obsessed some people are...

I told you no more reminders.

I know, dook, I know.

If the celebrity is not willing/able to provide informations about important things, fans must do their own research. I think it is not very funny to be fan of a celeb, appearing 2-3 times a year somewhere in the world with no further informations/comments/stories/quotes.

If the celebrity is not willing/able to provide informations about important things, fans must do their own research. I think it is not very funny to be fan of a celeb, appearing 2-3 times a year somewhere in the world with no further informations/comments/stories/quotes.

HOW is where Emma in the world YOUR business? you are NOT her mum or dad, you are NOT her boyfriend (no matter how much you write horrible fan fiction to suggest otherwise) you are just an obseesed fan.

She doesn't let people know where she is because a) it's her private business and 2) she DOESN'T WANT to be stalked by obsessive people.

HOW is where Emma in the world YOUR business? you are NOT her mum or dad, you are NOT her boyfriend (no matter how much you write horrible fan fiction to suggest otherwise) you are just an obseesed fan.

She doesn't let people know where she is because a) it's her private business and 2) she DOESN'T WANT to be stalked by obsessive people.

She is not my business; never said that. You - and some other "fans" here - always getting personal. Why is this so? Lack of real arguments? Maybe. Oh, and my research is nearly finished. So I will be more silent in the near future.......

Edited by Jonny Claus jr.

She is not my business; never said that. You - and some other "fans" here - always getting personal. Why is this so? Lack of real arguments? Maybe. Oh, and my research is nearly finished. So I will be more silent in the near future.......

You did say that, because you basically said that fans have the right to know, the right to find out.

What research are you talking about?

she is not your business?wow so if I take a look to the forum, I wont see 20 videos you did with stupid comments or attacking every step Emma takes or looking for in every page of internet or THE BEST write a letter here criyng because she dissapointed you? creepy odd strange all you want

I think it's super creepy that anyone feels the need to search around the Internet to find where someone else is. That's borderline stalking. That's not what fans do. This reminds of me of one of my friend's creepy ex girlfriends....

Same here Jo...I get my news on Emma or Martina McBride (my fav singer) either from here/MM forum, Emma's twitter

/MM herself...I dont surf the net or go to a TICKER!?!? WTH??? I just think just because we have the technology doesn't mean we are entitled to "stalk" the celebrities. I am beyond creeped out that there are trackers of celebrities-guess I was naive.

Anyway, cool that Stephen Chobosky was there!! :) Thats pretty freakin cool to see the author. Also my Perks DVD comes today or tomorrow!!!!!!!! :) :)

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Well, every now and then I look through tweets to see if someone is reporting a sighting of/ chance meeting with Emma. Once you have that information I think it's not problematic to put it up for others to see so they don't have to do the same.

No need to dramatize things.

ROFL!!!!! OMG that was wrong, just wrong!!!! ;) But scarily enough I wouldnt put it past stalkers in our world for celebrities.

They'd do anything to know where she is and that is wrong and weird. I wish they'd be stalked too and see how it actually feels for Emma.

Is there seriously a 50 year old member here?

I felt strange here, being just turned 30 and a college student. Someone who's middle aged and posting on a forum for someone who could potentially be his daughter is definitely kind of dodgy.

Is there seriously a 50 year old member here?

I felt strange here, being just turned 30 and a college student. Someone who's middle aged and posting on a forum for someone who could potentially be his daughter is definitely kind of dodgy.

yeah there is. :rolleye0012:

Someone who's middle aged and posting on a forum for someone who could potentially be his daughter is definitely kind of dodgy.

admiring an actress who's younger than you is dodgy? Seriously?

Somehow this forum ditched Valentine's Day in favor of Happy Jonny Bashing Day :doh:

They'd do anything to know where she is and that is wrong and weird. I wish they'd be stalked too and see how it actually feels for Emma.

I agree Elena...but sadly I dont think people like that care. I think they would actually welcome it.

1.)

It is 49, to be correct.

2.)

I found no rule that forbids people over a certain age to be a member of this forum or posting here.

3.)

"Youth" is something that comes from your soul and your heart. Thank heaven it has nothing to do with the age of your body.

4.)

What will happen if you consider yourself as "to old" for something? Changing your life or killing yourself?

5.)

Young actors/actresses should be proud of every fan "who could be his/her father". Because it is much more difficult to impress "older" people. And maybe they have a little bit more experience to recognise real talent.

6.)

I watched all Harry Potter-movies when I was over 30. I even read the books (what a crime!) at this age. Will I get arrested when travelling the next time to the US or will I be thrown into the tower of London?

7.)

OMG, even watched "Ballet-Shoes" last week with my 9 year old son and my two nieces (11 and 12 years old). Can I expect imprisonment at Guantanamo or the death penalty now?

8.)

A point of view is a point of view. You can discuss it, defend it, argue against it. Otherwise you need no discussion-forum.

9.)

Just to say it clear: I did not invent the "Emma-ticker", I did not pay for it, I did not wanted it - it was just there.

10.)

Surfing the internet is a very good past-time, if you are bedridden after a knee-surgery. Then you find things, you have never expected.....

11.)

I find people dodgy, wanting people over a certain age to shut up retire into the woods. Remember, even your parents are "older people" and without them you would not be there. So a little bit more reverence before the age would do you good. And you will be a "older citizen" too, in a few years time.....

Jonny Carinthia

PS: One last thing; after I wrote here about the "Emma-ticker", I found on the net, I got within two hours six (!) personal messages. Five of them via my not very well known Facebook-account, one over the messenger of this forum. They all wanted to know the link to that "ticker". Some of these messages came from people, bashing me constantly here in this forum for what I say. Sorry that I call them hypocrites.

PPS: Sorry that I went off topic. But given the fact, that no moderator defended me against the cynical comments about my age, I had to write myself.

Listen, there is nothing wrong with liking an actress who is younger than you. But the whole "finding her attractive" thing...like I said, she could potentially be your daughter.

How is that not weird?

I am 30, and I like some of the things that my nieces and nephew are into. I think some of what Justin Bieber does is good, and I absolutely love Taylor Swift's music. But, then again, Taylor Swift is only 6 years younger than me...and I'm a young 30. Emma Watson is only 7 years younger than me.

I don't know, maybe dodgy isn't the word, but why would you spend your time on a forum dedicated to an actress, when you could be doing things that your peers are doing? I have a few friends my age who went to see Perks, and love the book, so I know it's not just me...but a 49 year old isn't the typical age group for Emma Watson.

Edited by ShipOfFools