The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma at the Perks DVD signing in LA?

Emma flew to L.A. yesterday. What she's doing there isn't entirely known, but the signing is taking place tomorrow night.

So if you live near LA, I'd say it would be in your best interest to be at the Barnes & Noble in the Grove well before 7 PM.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perks on DVD coming to Germany in mid-March. Unsigned though, sadly ;)

Amazon delivers from 22nd of March. That Emma does not come to Germany to sign some copies is understandable. She is currently so busy with her ​​university degree that she has simply no time for profane PR events.

Amazon delivers from 22nd of March. That Emma does not come to Germany to sign some copies is understandable. She is currently so busy with her ​​university degree that she has simply no time for profane PR events.

Remember what I said about snide, sarcastic remarks? I won't remind you again.

No need to; you never read me "sarcastic".

But is your "reminder" a indication, that she will NOT finish her studies this year?

Because it was said, it is her "last term".

and you added ''She is currently so busy with her ​​university degree that she has simply no time for profane PR events.'' to that

this is what the webmaster was talking about.

I also want to say that Emma could fly to LA for a day especially if she doesnt take classes today. We in the states especially our last year in college can pretty much fix our own schedules-my last year I was only in class 3-4 days a week. My last semester was awesome because I only had like 3 classes to take, compared to my usual 5. Anyway if anyone is the signing today and Emma is there, take pics for us :)

No pics yet found from the actual event......

Nobody said she was going to attend the event, somebody on here just said that there were rumours she was in L.A, so to look out for her inase she makes an appearence.

Nobody said she was going to attend the event, somebody on here just said that there were rumours she was in L.A, so to look out for her inase she makes an appearence.

She flew over the whole continent just to have lunch with Will in downtown LA? She is interrupting her last-term studies for nearly a week to go to LA for fun? What coincidence that at the same time the Perks DVD came out.....

Sometimes I agree with Emma: "... the more people can wonder!"

(And this is my opinion, not a sarcastic remark, dook!)

Edited by Jonny Claus jr.

She flew over the whole continent just to have lunch with Will in downtown LA? She is interrupting her last-term studies for nearly a week to go to LA for fun? What coincidence that at the same time the Perks DVD came out.....

Sometimes I agree with Emma: "... the more people can wonder!"

(And this is my opinion, not a sarcastic remark, dook!)

You don't actually know what she is doing in California, i'm sure she is not there just to have lunch. :rolleye:

curious lack of pictures

and tweets :rolleye:

Maybe she is really for a total different thing at LA..... A secret "Potter-reunion" maybe? Because Bonnie Wright is also at LA at the moment (she is twittering quite a lot, keeping he fans updated). Any idea were the boys are at the moment?

It seems that Emma was not at Barnes and Noble. I found so far no picture on fan pages, no mobile-shoots or similar....

What I found are interesting postings from fans about makeup, smiling, boots, last terms and..... well, forget it. Dook would count it as sarcastic, if I continue.

Trying to get an overview of HP history, it occurred to me that Emma never seemed to be one for the more "casual" events. She doesn't seem to have been to i.e. a fan convention, ever.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

Trying to get an overview of HP history, it occurred to me that Emma never seemed to be one for the more "casual" events. She doesn't seem to have been to i.e. a fan convention, ever.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

Not a convention as such, though she and Rupert did a signing in France.

Maybe she is really for a total different thing at LA..... A secret "Potter-reunion" maybe? Because Bonnie Wright is also at LA at the moment (she is twittering quite a lot, keeping he fans updated). Any idea were the boys are at the moment?

It seems that Emma was not at Barnes and Noble. I found so far no picture on fan pages, no mobile-shoots or similar....

What I found are interesting postings from fans about makeup, smiling, boots, last terms and..... well, forget it. Dook would count it as sarcastic, if I continue.

come on get a life, this is so creepy

I told you no more reminders.

No offense, but it is really not right how you want to know where Emma is at all times Johnny...I mean my mom would always ask where I was going when I was home from college and it annoyed the heck out of me. Don't you think that Emma would be annoyed knowing that people want to know where she is every second of the day? I know I would!