#21 Adebisi

Adebisi

Energetic member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:47 PM

Maybe she is really for a total different thing at LA..... A secret "Potter-reunion" maybe? Because Bonnie Wright is also at LA at the moment (she is twittering quite a lot, keeping he fans updated). Any idea were the boys are at the moment?

It seems that Emma was not at Barnes and Noble. I found so far no picture on fan pages, no mobile-shoots or similar....
What I found are interesting postings from fans about makeup, smiling, boots, last terms and..... well, forget it. Dook would count it as sarcastic, if I continue.

come on get a life, this is so creepy

Y9m353j.jpg

#22 dookdookdook

dookdookdook

Technical Support

• Administrators
  • 1,830 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:34 PM

Maybe she is really for a total different thing at LA..... A secret "Potter-reunion" maybe? Because Bonnie Wright is also at LA at the moment (she is twittering quite a lot, keeping he fans updated). Any idea were the boys are at the moment?

It seems that Emma was not at Barnes and Noble. I found so far no picture on fan pages, no mobile-shoots or similar....
What I found are interesting postings from fans about makeup, smiling, boots, last terms and..... well, forget it. Dook would count it as sarcastic, if I continue.

I told you no more reminders.

#23 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:15 AM

No offense, but it is really not right how you want to know where Emma is at all times Johnny...I mean my mom would always ask where I was going when I was home from college and it annoyed the heck out of me. Don't you think that Emma would be annoyed knowing that people want to know where she is every second of the day? I know I would!
Posted Image

deeply inside credit (HP collection)

#24 dookdookdook

dookdookdook

Technical Support

• Administrators
  • 1,830 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 04:09 AM

Apparently only Stephen Chbosky was at the signing, none of the actors.

#25 Jo.

Jo.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:22 AM

Apparently only Stephen Chbosky was at the signing, none of the actors.

yep :) as advertised. B)

#26 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:25 AM

No offense, but it is really not right how you want to know where Emma is at all times Johnny...I mean my mom would always ask where I was going when I was home from college and it annoyed the heck out of me. Don't you think that Emma would be annoyed knowing that people want to know where she is every second of the day? I know I would!

Well, there is another page on the internet with a so called "Emma-ticker". Fans can post sightings there. So I knew approx. 8 hrs before it was mentioned here for the first time, that she is/was in LA. If you know were to search on the Internet, you can follow her every day. And get all the rumours and untrue stories, she is later complaining about. Bonnie twittered a nice "goodby London" (even with a pic of the plane, she was flying in) and later a simple "LA". She got many nice replies and wishes for a save travel....

come on get a life, this is so creepy

Guy, I had already a life when you were still a baby. After 35 years of that life it nearly killed me. So I changed some things and still have a life, and 2% of this life is Emma. It is easy to find the right informations on the net, if you know were to look ...... And I find it soooo funny that you calling beeing a fan of Emma "creepy". :blink:

Edited by Jonny Claus jr., 14 February 2013 - 09:26 AM.

"Benutze es!" = "Use it!"

„Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.” John Updike

#27 Jo.

Jo.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:25 AM

Well, there is another page on the internet with a so called "Emma-ticker". Fans can post sightings there. So I knew approx. 8 hrs before it was mentioned here for the first time, that she is/was in LA. If you know were to search on the Internet, you can follow her every day. And get all the rumours and untrue stories, she is later complaining about. Bonnie twittered a nice "goodby London" (even with a pic of the plane, she was flying in) and later a simple "LA". She got many nice replies and wishes for a save travel....

It scares me how obsessed some people are...

#28 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:31 AM

I told you no more reminders.

I know, dook, I know.

If the celebrity is not willing/able to provide informations about important things, fans must do their own research. I think it is not very funny to be fan of a celeb, appearing 2-3 times a year somewhere in the world with no further informations/comments/stories/quotes.

„Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.” John Updike

#29 Jo.

Jo.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:36 AM

If the celebrity is not willing/able to provide informations about important things, fans must do their own research. I think it is not very funny to be fan of a celeb, appearing 2-3 times a year somewhere in the world with no further informations/comments/stories/quotes.

HOW is where Emma in the world YOUR business? you are NOT her mum or dad, you are NOT her boyfriend (no matter how much you write horrible fan fiction to suggest otherwise) you are just an obseesed fan.

She doesn't let people know where she is because a) it's her private business and 2) she DOESN'T WANT to be stalked by obsessive people.

#30 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:40 AM

HOW is where Emma in the world YOUR business? you are NOT her mum or dad, you are NOT her boyfriend (no matter how much you write horrible fan fiction to suggest otherwise) you are just an obseesed fan.

She doesn't let people know where she is because a) it's her private business and 2) she DOESN'T WANT to be stalked by obsessive people.

She is not my business; never said that. You - and some other "fans" here - always getting personal. Why is this so? Lack of real arguments? Maybe. Oh, and my research is nearly finished. So I will be more silent in the near future.......

Edited by Jonny Claus jr., 14 February 2013 - 09:41 AM.

#31 Jo.

Jo.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:45 AM

She is not my business; never said that. You - and some other "fans" here - always getting personal. Why is this so? Lack of real arguments? Maybe. Oh, and my research is nearly finished. So I will be more silent in the near future.......

You did say that, because you basically said that fans have the right to know, the right to find out.

What research are you talking about?

#32 Adebisi

Adebisi

Energetic member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:55 AM

she is not your business?wow so if I take a look to the forum, I wont see 20 videos you did with stupid comments or attacking every step Emma takes or looking for in every page of internet or THE BEST write a letter here criyng because she dissapointed you? creepy odd strange all you want

Y9m353j.jpg

#33 Arie

Arie

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,231 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:18 PM

I think it's super creepy that anyone feels the need to search around the Internet to find where someone else is. That's borderline stalking. That's not what fans do. This reminds of me of one of my friend's creepy ex girlfriends....

My AMAZING sig is courtesy of the lovely BoMa and Dax
thanksarie.jpg
Best Member Girl Most Likely to Shop Even if the Word Was Ending Fashionista of the Forum
Twin- Ardi, Grandpa- Jon, Parents- Tara and Chris, Godfather- Dax, Daughter- Sarah, Nephew- Widu, Sisters- Catherine and Ellen, BFF- Noura, Roommate- Kim, Potato Chip- BoMa, Pea- Kimmie
totes BFFs w/ Joe 4eva

Lindy's Gift

Ellen's Gift

Boma's Gift

#34 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:20 PM

Same here Jo...I get my news on Emma or Martina McBride (my fav singer) either from here/MM forum, Emma's twitter
/MM herself...I dont surf the net or go to a TICKER!?!? WTH??? I just think just because we have the technology doesn't mean we are entitled to "stalk" the celebrities. I am beyond creeped out that there are trackers of celebrities-guess I was naive.

Anyway, cool that Stephen Chobosky was there!! :) Thats pretty freakin cool to see the author. Also my Perks DVD comes today or tomorrow!!!!!!!! :) :)

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
Posted Image

#35 Adebisi

Adebisi

Energetic member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:45 PM

"Emma-ticker". Fans can post sightings there. what the hell is that?pff sooo disgusting

Y9m353j.jpg

#36 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:20 PM

you took the words right out of my mouth adebsi!!!!
Posted Image

#37 ShipOfFools

ShipOfFools

Energetic member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • LocationOhio USA

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:09 PM

Well, she looks good in that pic. Not really thrilled that fans are stalking her, though.

"Actually I'm highly logical which allows me to look past extraneous detail and perceive clearly that which others overlook." - Hermoine Granger

#38 Sacred_Path

Sacred_Path

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • Mood::excited by tangents ô.Ô
  • LocationGermany

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:29 PM

Well, every now and then I look through tweets to see if someone is reporting a sighting of/ chance meeting with Emma. Once you have that information I think it's not problematic to put it up for others to see so they don't have to do the same.

No need to dramatize things.

"Ok, well, the 'hot bod' is not a characteristic."

#39 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:02 PM

Looking at tweets of people seeing her or meeting her is entirely different of a TRACKER or TICKER...the tracker/ticker is beyond creepy.
Posted Image

#40 Elena

Elena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,426 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:27 PM

Looking at tweets of people seeing her or meeting her is entirely different of a TRACKER or TICKER...the tracker/ticker is beyond creepy.

they'll put a GPS on her soon.

sig by ashley

6.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users