#61 ShipOfFools

ShipOfFools

Energetic member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • LocationOhio USA

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:18 AM

Why would anyone, of any age, be obsessed with Emma's location at all times? That's borderline stalking.

I watch her interviews, see her movies, and read interviews that she does. I also consider myself a fan, but NO celebrity that I follow, do I care where they're at 24/7 or what they're doing at all times.

I know a few local celebrities personally (not going to mention names), and...they're just people. Emma is just a person. She acts in a few movies, but other than that, she's just like everyone else...and she should be treated like a human being.

/off my soapbox

"Actually I'm highly logical which allows me to look past extraneous detail and perceive clearly that which others overlook." - Hermoine Granger

#62 Sacred_Path

Sacred_Path

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • Mood::excited by tangents ô.Ô
  • LocationGermany

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:41 AM

Why would anyone, of any age, be obsessed with Emma's location at all times? That's borderline stalking.

More hyperbole plz :rolleyes:

I can't answer your question though, as I'm not obsessed with her whereabouts. I'm simply looking them up every now and then, like a lot of other people, including Jonny I'd wager ;)

"Ok, well, the 'hot bod' is not a characteristic."

#63 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:21 PM

Look, plain and simply put it is creepy when it says "Emma's current location"...if she wanted people to know where she is traveling to, she would tweet it. Thats just my opinion.
Posted Image

deeply inside credit (HP collection)

#64 Sacred_Path

Sacred_Path

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • Mood::excited by tangents ô.Ô
  • LocationGermany

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:14 AM

Thats just my opinion.

exactly :)

"Ok, well, the 'hot bod' is not a characteristic."

#65 130671

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts
  • Mood:::/
  • LocationBetween a rock and a hard place ?

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:24 PM

Can someone please block Johnny? You're 35 and are obsessing! That's CREEPY!!!! It's one thing to be a fan, it's a whole different story being an obsessive stalker. You are being incredibly rude! Not just to/about Emma, but also to other users. Why are you even commenting if you only have mean, sarcastic things to say?

:rolleyes:
Lol dear Johnny....I dunno why you constantly get into all those troubles, but I guess I should thank you for...well...making me look like just another guy in the crowd by comparison, you know? I have no idea what made you think this place could be the same for you (or us) as for everybody else,
but go on...

#66 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:50 AM

:rolleyes:
Lol dear Johnny....I dunno why you constantly get into all those troubles, but I guess I should thank you for...well...making me look like just another guy in the crowd by comparison, you know? I have no idea what made you think this place could be the same for you (or us) as for everybody else, but go on...

It's "Jonny" without "h", and, yes. It is a strong psychological experience...... <_<

"Benutze es!" = "Use it!"

„Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.” John Updike

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users