The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma's Pantomime

I didn't know where to post this so decided with this forum here

The Link to hearing Emma sing in a portion of the song called PANTOMIME a Ben Hammersley collab. with Ólafur Arnalds.

My link

I don't know about you but it sounds amazing, cannot wait for the whole song. :ohyeah:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know where to post this so decided with this forum here

The Link to hearing Emma sing in a portion of the song called PANTOMIME a Ben Hammersley collab. with Ólafur Arnalds.

My link

I don't know about you but it sounds amazing, cannot wait for the whole song. :ohyeah:

:whaa: First off, I want more of the song...second, more Emma singing-is that really her beautiful voice I am hearing in the background vocals???? She sounds AMAZING. She has a very "soft" voice-not grating...wow... Elena, thank you so much for sharing this!!!

Edited by cbmac12

when can we hear the rest of this song, she sounds good i remember dan saying she had a beautiful voice.

yeah she can recite too, um we heard her sing before in a HP movie, can't recall which one but it was super pretty.

this song is lovely even if she doesnt sing much on the background, maybe she sings more in the full version.

I don't remem. Dan saying she has a beautiful voice but they spent more time on set together than we did. He knows

what he's saying right.

:whaa: First off, I want more of the song...second, more Emma singing-is that really her beautiful voice I am hearing in the background vocals???? She sounds AMAZING. She has a very "soft" voice-not grating...wow... Elena, thank you so much for sharing this!!!

I want the full song myself! Yeah indeed she has. She said singing is terrifying, but thing is I HAVE NO CLUE what she's talking about. :mellow: She's amazing!

she sang in a hp movie? I dont remember xd. The only thing I remember is this interview when she hum(¿?google traslate xd is ok?)with rupert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqgRohYRVIU

lol, well yes she sang in a hp film but it's just a few seconds, that's why you don't remember, the reciting is in

Ballet shoes where Pauline's auditioning.

She sounds lovely! Not crazy about the song so far, but I wont judge till I hear the whole thing.

I hope Emma gets a solo somewhere in the song. While her harmony is lovely, I want to hear just her!

She sounds lovely! Not crazy about the song so far, but I wont judge till I hear the whole thing.

I hope Emma gets a solo somewhere in the song. While her harmony is lovely, I want to hear just her!

the lyrics show she sings two verses. We'll see when the song's out and be sure.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-26RP7qgLzGQ/UDEUD7w1MgI/AAAAAAAAKAg/y4-n_t2y4ik/s1600/ben_pantomime.jpg

Edited by Elena

She sounds brilliant!

um we heard her sing before in a HP movie, can't recall which one but it was super pretty.

she sang in a hp movie? I dont remember xd.

After the lake task in Goblet of Fire, 'Hoggy Warty Hogwarts'/the Hogwarts School Song :P

She sounds brilliant!

After the lake task in Goblet of Fire, 'Hoggy Warty Hogwarts'/the Hogwarts School Song :P

ohhh its true, thanks. I know why I didnt remember her singing, I watched the film with spanish audio :icontwisted8pz: .I have the dvd so im going to watch it later with her awesome voice xD

• 10 months later...