The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma's Pantomime

^Supposedly @OlafurArnalds tweeted Emma also did vocals on Wall, but I can't find it.

You didn't find what, the track? Ben Hammersley has the EP as free download on his site

benhammersleymusic.com

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, another honorable member of this forum said:

So, knowing that Emma is a little bit OCD about "perfection" (her own words!), I thought, that if she would do something like that, it would be perfect. For me, Judy Garland is the best femal singer/dancer of all times.... And she was a childstar, too. So I had the idea to ask, if somebody thinks that Emma could reach that level.....

Again, big difference between working hard to become really good at something and having the kind of talent you only see in very rare cases, like with Judy Garland. I highly doubt anyone is suggesting that Emma could be that kind of naturally born talent, but she could be in a Broadway or West End show if she worked hard, like Dan did. But the very idea that she's anywhere near the calibre of Garland, Minnelli, Leigh, Andrews, LuPone, Menzel, Chenoweth, McDonald... any of them, is just so laughable that I'm not sure why it's even been mentioned. Nobody said she was comparable to any of the top talent on Broadway, just that it could be nice if she worked at it and tried, if she wanted to which as far as I can tell she's never really expressed an interest.