The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma's Pantomime

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allegedly, Emma is singing backup on this.

Actually, at 1:55 it sounds exactly like her. I can hear accent perfectly.

this is so Beautiful! I cannot wait to listen to Pantomime in full!

No, that's in London, and it's a weeknight so I can't. :( I live in Brighton (an hour from London) which is where Ben lives and he said they'll be doing a gig here end of January.

I can't recognize anything XD The guys sings too loud (ironically haha)

There is a female voice in the background, and if they say so it is Emma. But this says nothing about the quality of her singing voice. With a good computer you can make everybody sound good ("echo"....).

The song itself is gorgeous...he has an AWESOME voice...Emma's background vocals just add an additional beauty and serenity to the song :) she has a very sweet, smooth voice. Once she graduates from college, she really should look into a broadway musical or play where she can showcase her dancing skills and clearly her singing skills as well. :) Go Emma!!

You really think she could beat something like this???? (Garland was 2 years older then Emma when she did this in "Easter Parade").

Please, folks, stay with your feed on earth.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0VnDIqlOfI

or this (same age as Emma now)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmx1L8G25q4

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

I missed the part where anyone tried to compare Emma to Judy Garland. That would just be insanity.  :rolleyes:

Musical theatre is my religion, and I'm definitely not saying that Emma's done anything at all to prove she could even match the talent of a chorus member of any Broadway or West End show, just that I also would have said the same for Daniel but he did end up proving he could carry a show. So, you never know but as of now I definitely don't see it.

Once again my tiny comment was blown to extremes... Anyway I give up on retorting anymore...

Agree Ling-insane!

All I was trying to say is that I believe Emma possesses quite a bit of artistic talent and it wouldn't surprise me to see her do Broadway role where she can show her dancing and singing talent in addition to her acting :)

I missed the part where anyone tried to compare Emma to Judy Garland. That would just be insanity.  :rolleyes:

Well, another honorable member of this forum said:

.......she really should look into a broadway musical or play where she can showcase her dancing skills and clearly her singing skills as well.

So, knowing that Emma is a little bit OCD about "perfection" (her own words!), I thought, that if she would do something like that, it would be perfect. For me, Judy Garland is the best femal singer/dancer of all times.... And she was a childstar, too. So I had the idea to ask, if somebody thinks that Emma could reach that level.....

So, knowing that Emma is a little bit OCD about "perfection" (her own words!), I thought, that if she would do something like that, it would be perfect.

Doing your best is not the same as being the best.

If a perfectionist decides to do something, they're going to try to do it to the best of their own ability. Not the abilities of others.

The measure of your success comes from within. 

Ok so I am slow on the uptake...is that Emma on Stairwell Wall? If yes, her voice reminds me a bit of Colbie Calait! ..if that's Emma her voice is awesome!! You can really hear her background vocals to it on sound cloud....really love this guy's voice...been listening to his EP all day ;)