The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma Singing! For Real and she sounds GREAT!

Oh, sorry....my bad. I was just so excited about it. I hope they put the entire song on Itunes soon so everyone can buy it. Thank you for posting.

Oh no it's not a problem, i do want the full song, i want emma in my ears. In a good way. :blush:

The more I listen to the song the more I realise how sad it is. The guy is like "I don't know why you keep calling me but I'm gonna tell you what you want to hear." Duh the reason she keeps calling is because he's stringing her along by telling her lies "telling her what she wants to hear". I've seen this type of relationship so many times and it's so sad. Dude grow a pair and end it! lol. I do love the song though. It's very relatable and I don't know a girl or guy who hasn't been there whether it be elementary (primary) school or college...still it's a bad place to be. :) Some more of the lyrics to the song are at watson uncensored. Olafur Arnalds composed a great song and getting Emma and Ben to sing it was genius. <3 it!

The more I listen to the song the more I realise how sad it is. The guy is like "I don't know why you keep calling me but I'm gonna tell you what you want to hear." Duh the reason she keeps calling is because he's stringing her along by telling her lies "telling her what she wants to hear". I've seen this type of relationship so many times and it's so sad. Dude grow a pair and end it! lol. I do love the song though. It's very relatable and I don't know a girl or guy who hasn't been there whether it be elementary (primary) school or college...still it's a bad place to be. :) Some more of the lyrics to the song are at watson uncensored. Olafur Arnalds composed a great song and getting Emma and Ben to sing it was genius. <3 it!

I never been there in that situation but love the song. The lyrics are in emma images and media somewhere.

Love emma's voice :yesyes: I don't understand why Em thinks singing is terrifying unless she'd sing in front of Simon Cowell.

Maybe that's why she did this song and perhaps will help her gain more confidence.