The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Vote MTV awards 2013!

On the other hand: You see, how different "child-stars" are treated in Europ and USA. Can you ever imagine that Emma would have done such things, dressed like a cheap pincess in a TV-show, squealing around like a crazy mouse?

I don't know who these 2 girls are, but they sound British to me, not American. It sounds like they are from East London.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know who these 2 girls are, but they sound British to me, not American. It sounds like they are from East London.

Maybe, Jo, but they would never get along that way on BBC or any other European TV-Station.

Edit: OMG, you are right!!!!!! :icontwisted8pz:

Quote: Ellen DeGeneres chose two darling British girls, Sophia Grace and Rosie, to serve as her red carpet correspondents at the 2013 MTV Movie awards again.

Now it is really time for Hermiones quote........

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

Twins olsen started this way and now, well you all know...for thinks like this and jersey shore and all that shit I delete mtv channel from my tv. A mith says that mtv was about music(good music, a huge difference)

Wow you guys have to be the most judgemental people ever.

You are literlly picking on 2 little girls. They are Brittish first off. They started doing YouTube videos and Ellen liked them. Now they come on her show and she send them places. Why because they are adorable and people love them.

You are right. This does show a big difference between America and Europe. You say they should be arrested? Well here we have a little something called Free Speech.

Don't pretend that Europe has no faults.

I really don't understand this insane amount of criticism. They are just two sweet little girls.

Honestly, Emma seems like she is having a great time with them. Get over it.

Wow you guys have to be the most judgemental people ever.

You are literlly picking on 2 little girls. They are Brittish first off. They started doing YouTube videos and Ellen liked them. Now they come on her show and she send them places. Why because they are adorable and people love them.

You are right. This does show a big difference between America and Europe. You say they should be arrested? Well here we have a little something called Free Speech.

Don't pretend that Europe has no faults.

I really don't understand this insane amount of criticism. They are just two sweet little girls.

Honestly, Emma seems like she is having a great time with them. Get over it.

It is sad, intolerable and disgusting how this two little girls are used for a "show". Ellen should have a little bit more responsibility. And the parents are also to blame. They are making definitly much money with such awful appearances. I already apologized for thinking that they were from the USA. European parents are nothing better, when they see a paycheque.

And I do not pick on the two girls, but on their parents and Ellen.

Edited by Jonny Carinthia