The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Vote MTV awards 2013!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for Emma, although I felt a bit dirty doing so. I haven't seen Les Miserables, but as I've heard Anne Hathaway gives it her all, singing and dancing and catching squash balls with her mouth.

Also funny how Emma really isn't a show-off, but in the end she's always up for Best Kiss.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dont forget to vote yall!!! :) Been doing it!!! I want to see them win all the awards they were nominated for, but especially Best Musical performance-it was just so much fun and cool to watch them dance as they are becoming closer friends :) Plus we get to see Emma's moves! :)

i read somewhere that the theme for this award show is The Walking Dead tv show, and a bunch of the award show participants, including Emma, are going to be in zombie makeup and costume. they didn't say if it was a pre-taped video or a live skit.

Zombies? Can´t it be Vampires at least?

I don´t like Zombies, not because of there look, but they are fools, walking around.

There are like normal beings, just dead. 

Edited by Badab

congrats to Emma on her being presented with the Trailblazer Award. :)

everytime i see one of these award shows, i am further embarrassed to be an American. geez, at the amount of trash that shows up to these events, nothing but a bunch of sleazy, no-talent, attention-whore trash trying to be famous for being famous, and then we have to subject an intelligent, beautiful, motivated, and clearly several cuts above the rest, talented performer like Emma, to the seedy slime of America. *shaking my head* i couldn't watch a lot of the cringe-worthy moments on the livestream, yuck.

I was watching some of the live stream. It seems like in most of the audience shots the people looked bored out of their minds. They had all these people screaming in the audio, but I never really saw any audience members acting excited.

Following the live-coverage now since 3:30 am (my time), I seems to me, that Emma is what we call a "foreign body" in this thing (in a positive sence of the word). I agree with Emma_Rules, many things and "actors" are only creepy. And then Emma - stylish, herself, perfect. Besides her appearance it was wasted time to get up and watch it - but I am rewarded with a beautiful sunrise now.

Congrats to Emma!