The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Vote MTV awards 2013!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i only watched certain parts of the awrds show livestream, to see Emma, otherwise i couldn't care less about everything else there. the only other film i liked that was featured on the show, was Avengers and it won best picture. nice. thanks for posting the pictures, everyone.

I'm happy she got the award, but I also hope this is the LAST MTV AWARDS show she attends.

I remember seeing Tom Felton there 2 yrs ago, and his and Jade's looks just said it all----GET US OUTTA HERE!!!

It's really sad to see Rebel Wilson and Melissa McCarthy always doing the fatty jokes. Both of these women would be really

beautiful if they would lose weight and gain some self esteem. (HINT:It's the GMO's) :tongue0020:

Isn't Seth Rogan a little old to be making adolescent anatomy jokes??? His stupid humour is really sick--I agree with Emma_Rules--it's

really embarrassing to see these so called "actors" making fools of themselves.

The only BRIGHT, and I do mean BRIGHT spot of the whole show was of course our Emma. She once again proved herself to be the

"FOREVER FASHIONISTA"

To quote Dumbledore:"Miss Grainger, what are you doing here"???--GOF 

The only BRIGHT, and I do mean BRIGHT spot of the whole show was of course our Emma. She once again proved herself to be the

"FOREVER FASHIONISTA"

To quote Dumbledore:"Miss Grainger, what are you doing here"???--GOF 

oh my, i read the Dumbledore quote, and had a nice chuckle. so damn true.

SASSY SCARF MAN!!!!

Also Melissa and Rebel certainly DO NOT need to "lose weight and gain some self esteem." Those are some fierce ladies doing some great things for comedy. It's HOLLYWOOD'S fault that they have to resort to fat jokes a lot of the time, but even despite that they are doing amazing things with their careers. Nobody should be shaming anyone's body. They have LOADS of self esteem.

Aaaand, I'm out. See y'all in another few months. ;)

I said it months before: this is the ONLY place for William during such shows and ceremonies......

What a lovely picture....

Yes, you, Emma...... the only star in this show.....

Hands full.....

(and because it is your birthday I will say nothing about your dress.....)

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

Yeah there is some truth in that, but America seems to like it.

So it will go on, I´m too hoping that Emma will soon see more respected award shows.

trust me, there are a lot of Americans who don't like this embarrassing and utterly trash celebretard jersey shore culture that has destroyed our image. i love the movies but i can't stand the fake trash hollywierd that has taken over. where are the Audrey Hepburns, Sophia Lorens, and Rita Hayworths of the modern times??? *sighs* Emma has that classy appeal of those talented ladies of the old-school hollywood. notice i said hollywood, not hollyweird, which is pretty much everything today.

I couldnt agree more with people on here...SOULSISTER-Dumbledore's quote was PERFECT "What are you doing here?"....Emma has too much class for this show. She is what gives this show its one and only bright spot. She was dressed beautifully, was elegant, and classy. Please do not get me started on the immaturity of Seth Rogen and even Rebel Wilson with her "deformity". I think they all think they are funny and are not. Truth be told, I think many are wasted before they come to the awards. I like WIll Ferrel, but what was up with him? Why was Will acting like that? I mean I guess that is his way of being funny but really it wasnt. Well I DVRed it and was able to skip what I didnt want to see. Emma just rocked the awards show. Also her speech, I used today for my third graders. I told them about how Emma is a hard worker and no one should be made fun for being a hard worker. My students were really in awe of Emma's speech.

Emma-Rules the same question i ask myself sometimes^^ - most times when i saw an old movie.

Jersey Shore is an reality show i guess? I never saw it, and never will and be sure there are lot of not so "clever" people around everywhere.

But maybe these days can come back, or at least get there own shows.

Jersey Shore is an reality show i guess? I never saw it, and never will

that is good to hear...please don't ever waste a precious second of your life on this unreality fake-scum people trash that has ruined American popular culture and will ruin any culture it even touches for a mere second. i saw about 30 seconds of it in a youtube video, needed brain bleach after, and still want my 30 seconds back. i would like to go back in time and force the mother of the sick a**hole who invented 'unreality tv', to have an abortion. she could donate the fetus to brain-cancer and stem-cell research.

You do? I find all of that mostly horrible

(on second glance, girl in golden glitter would be ok, but the hairdo ruins everything)

I also do not recognize these people. But that's because I'm old and grumpy.

But that's because I'm old and grumpy.

Then I consider myself dead......

The girl in gold is Selina Gomez (I think).

The lady with the black/yellow dress is Kerry Washington, you maybe know as "little troublemaker" from "Django Unchained"

Hmm, I see at least two ladies who were better dressed on this evening.....

the 5th lady in this picture, is the talented and very classy Zoe Saldana, of Star Trek and Avatar fame. oh that Neytiri! :wub:

These two poor girls are a living sign for the great differences in culture between Europ and USA. The parents of the two "reporters" should be arrested and punished for "cruelity against children". And Ellen - a person I thought she has style and wit - should be punished too. It is creepy and sad to see this two girls and I thank the culture I am living in that such a nonsense never can happen here.

Emma's bodylanguage says the whole time: "What the hell I am doing here?"

On the other hand: You see, how different "child-stars" are treated in Europ and USA. Can you ever imagine that Emma would have done such things, dressed like a cheap pincess in a TV-show, squealing around like a crazy mouse?

I am nearly to quote Hermione: "Excuse me, I have to go and vomit!"