The Emma-Watson.net Forum

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow and I thought my comp was suddenly all mad... ^_^

Oh btw, how do those warning points work?

It's your warning level, however somehow IPB decided to turn that visible for you, while in the old settings we put it on invisible. If you get a warning a moderator would contact you telling you did. I changed the setting so it isn't visible anymore.

It's your warning level, however somehow IPB decided to turn that visible for you, while in the old settings we put it on invisible. If you get a warning a moderator would contact you telling you did. I changed the setting so it isn't visible anymore.

:mellow:  aw too bad

Mine are like 250kb >.

and I'm also having the same issue with the mobile version on my iPhone... Since you've fixed the iOS support, I think its just my old outdated iPhone which doesnt support the new forum!

Is it the same as Arie said, the menu button not working? Does iPhone have a cache you can clear?

I like the change, looks nice. The only thing I found that seems not to work as it should is the 'About me' Tab on the profile pages. It only shows the Error: "Error: Could not load template 'tabAboutMe' from group 'profile'".

Thanks for catching that. It doesn't work because it shouldn't be there. That's a tab from a previous version of the software, and I've removed it.

Your About Me information shows up on the "Overview" tab, there's no separate page for it. To edit your About Me, click on Edit Profile and about half way down you'll find an "Edit About Me Page" button.

I feel like this is a browser issue, but whenever I click on a new topic, or click on the index page after I am finished with a certain topic, the top half of the screen goes black. Why would this happen? This only started happening after the update, which is why I put this issue in this topic.

IE is working fine for me. The only thing I've found so far is people with chrome and certain extensions have a problem similar to this. I guess I would suggest clearing the browser cache and reloading the site. You could also try disabling any addons in IE.

You could also try switching themes and see if that does anything.

Is it the same as Arie said, the menu button not working? Does iPhone have a cache you can clear?

yes, I had the same problem - menu button wasnt working and I couldnt switch to full version... But now its all working fine for me!! Mobile version looks even cooler than the web one! I love the the new forum!!! :D

But now its all working fine for me!! Mobile version looks even cooler than the web one! I love the the new forum!!! :D

well that is impossible lol. Go to your db too.

I think clicking on the topic title always would open the first page.

What's missing is an icon for last page. I think a lot of the changes that were made were done to reduce how 'busy' the forum looked, but much of the functionality is still there. At the right hand side of the thread where you see the last posters name and date, clicking on the date will take you to that last post.

And the icon at the left of the topic takes you to your first unread post.

I'm pretty sure that on the old forum clicking the forum title would bring you to the first page of the thread. There was a little square in front of the title to bring you to the last post you read. This was changed to the arrow in front of the topic title.