The Emma-Watson.net Forum

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

To tell you the truth, I like the fact that this forum has changed.  And even the skins as well and how some of the things are running around the forum.  Change is good once in a while.  :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ah k. I wasn't implying that it's shorter now.

edit ( ;)): 10 min seems a bit short for a forum with such low traffic though. In a lot of cases where I wanted to edit things, instead of making two consecutive posts, I just don't post at all. Any plans on raising this limit?

Edited by Sacred_Path

Editing is allowed so you can correct an error that you notice after you post, not to go back and add or change things later. If you want to add to the topic, just post again. We're not really concerned with double posting unless someone is spamming.

Ok, so I've just seen I've been given a warning. The warning read:

"You were warned once already for posting comments about "orgasm face". This is not an appropriate comment for this forum. Do not do it again."

Seriously? I got a warning recently with no reason why. That first time, I made a spam post, so I thought the warning was ok. This time it's just completely arbitrary. It must be possible to talk about Emma like an adult, and there was a serious discussion going on, as can be seen by the rest of the thread that you didn't delete. Better put up a list of words that you aren't allowed to say.

• 1 month later...